Cameron

I'll find a picture when I have time, which isn't right now. Just posting this in the meantime. It's kinda short but no worries there, I hope.

What is your name?

"M'name's Cameron J. Crucis. Cam for short. Do I get to know anything about you?"

You are.. how old?

"23 years old."

How tall?

"Uh, jeez, I dunno. 5'9'' I guess? Somethin' like that."

What is your physique?

"Lanky and awkward, nothing special there. I'm pretty strong, though I don't really look it."

What do you do for a living?

"I'm a treasure hunter. Plain and simple."

Why are you headed to Gham?

"I've been living for this moment, really. It's every explorer's dream, so long as they're willing to brave the horrors lurking about. Besides, I've heard Vampires are pretty powerful, and I'd like to see that for myself.." He breaks off before he says anything else, unwilling to admit he's attracted to the thought of being one. But you don't know that.

What is your blood type?

"My-- blood type? Um. Well. O-negative.. Why do you want to know..?"

Tell me about you. Your personality, life story.. so on, so forth.

"Regarding my life? Nothing special. I grew up to some parents who ran off and abandoned me in favor of travel, sticking me with a kind aunt. I went to school, did things, and I was originally gonna go to college for the sciences until archaeology drew me in and I became a modern gender-flipped Laura Croft. Or.. just pretend I said something less weird. Since I don't know anything about you, you don't get any special details. None."

"I like to think I'm a really kind person, but in reality I'm mostly a cranky, sarcastic asshole. I've got a penchant for irritating people and playing peacemaker all in one. I react well in stressful situations even if I'm crying or shaking out of fear, which is an advantage especially when you accidentally wake up some demon or something." That last bit is phrased a bit too seriously to be a joke. "You don't get to know my inner workings until I know yours, of course. Can't let myself appear vulnerable, can I?"

I uh.. I didn't want the vampires to be known to the humans, quite yet...

^^`

Derp. Sorry haha, but I'd assume there would be rumors anyways. The second part statement under his reasoning for being in Gham will apply after he discovers them, then--could be his reason for staying instead of leaving right when he discovered the danger.

@Trombone Geek

Well there is rumor of all manner of supernatural creatures lurking in Gham. The most prominent being Ghosts, but Vampires, Zombies etc. Surface up, too.

Accepted. Because I loves you. :3

Pretty much every melee weapon from swords to halberds to clubs all the way up to katanas, scythes and chainsaws.

Guns are more limited in scope. Limited to six-chamber revolvers, repeater rifles, double barreled shotguns, and primitive grenades.

If youve played Red Dead Redemption youll have a better idea of the limited guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back