• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Camelot’s Ideas! Look here!

__camelot__

INTRODUCTION:
Hello! You may call me Blue! I’ve been roleplaying at least for 9+ years. It’s been pretty fun so far creating stories with those who enjoy being apart of it. The general prefers for me is supernatural/fantasy with a time era at times. I can do realistic/slice if life if need be. My experience with roleplay has been a bit of a doozy. I’ve had a couple of breaks here and there when it comes to mentally repairing my mind. Let’s see, a couple more random facts about me.. I’m probably not the worst country bumpkin you’ve met but the voice is there. How many pets do I have? I have exactly seven dogs. They are all my beautiful babies.

RULES:
— I will only do third person. In order for anyone to roleplay with me, it will have to be third person. The idea of using first or second makes me really uncomfortable.
— F/C (Faceclaims) are always very helpful to me. I prefer to use realistic people for my characters but I can do the whole description thing. So, it is okay for you to not have a F/C.
— Literacy? I am typically literate to advanced literate. I can go from giving you two paragraphs to extending it to at least ten paragraphs or more. As long as it’s two paragraphs, you do not have to match my length. Grammar is fine as long as it is decent.
— Please do not try to control my character on what she does or how she speaks. If she you do that, I’m sorry but we can not roleplay. That is one of my biggest pet peeves.

SCENARIOS: I will provide two fantasy based ones and to slice of life ones.

SCENARIO ONE: Professional Photographer x (Y/C)
Life. Ambrosia holds a very biased ideal on what life should be like or even goes as to assuming what life could be like. She could be against somethings or she could judge fairly easy at times. She catches herself when doing so and happens to change her mind in the moment of doubt. Like drinking for instance? She's usually really good about trying keep herself from drinking too much or even trying to drink more than one or two drinks. Tonight happened to be the top of the cherry tree. Being at the cafe was a splendid idea with the coffee and the pancakes that stirred some of that up until she was partially sober. She could feel the effects of the alcohol still in her system but refused to allow it to win. Instead of staying at the cafe a bit longer and enjoying other's company, she headed home for the night to avoid any promising moments of embarrassment.

To escape the confounds of the cafe? Ambrosia called a cab to take her directly back home for the night. Once it arrived, she settled into the backseat and leaned her head against the cushion that comforted the back of her head. She watched as the city lights passed her by and blurred in with the rest of the cars that rolled around. People were out on the streets enjoying their night out and simply enjoying each other’s company. Her lips curled up at the sight of a group of friends escaping from one of the local bars— all of them in a fit of laughter. The cab ride felt long but it was also quiet as they turned onto her street. Half of the lights were out in some of the houses with only the street lights on to cast shadows across the various lawns.

“Here you go.” Ambrosia reached into her purse and pulled out a couple of bills. She paid the cab fair and stepped out and closed the door behind her with a light thud. She curled the strap around her shoulder and headed for the front door of her glass house. She preferred to call herself an exhibitionist when it comes to her house when others ask her why she wanted a house made of glass. She reached in her purse once more and pulled her keys out, place one key into the lock and turned it— stepping inside to the warmth of her own home.

WEREWOLF PLOT:
For the last several centuries the village of Fogarchard has been terrorized by a beast— which is claimed to be a man cursed by the full moon. The folklore calls these supernatural phenomenons, “Lycanthropes,” or in other words a werewolf. Someone that is held to the infuriating curse of being cast to the becoming of a beast beneath the full moon. The people of Fogarchard have been on high alert around one or the other due to the creature coming and going as it pleases one night a month. It continues to take and take as much as it wants. From the livestock to the children to the people but what these mundane humans do not realize? Is that this beast cannot control it’s animalistic urges to kill and to cause the blood beneath the human blood to run amongst the snow-covered grounds. The village has taken precautions and laced their townhouses with silver around their properties, offering animal sacrifices, and only settled a curfew for everyone to be inside of their house at a specific time on the night of the full moon.

Except one woman who dared to defy those of order and to do as she pleases, Lydia Collins has found that living in the shade of the beast’s shadow is not something that she wants. After supper was done and over with and her prayers were said, Lydia stepped from her house in secret with a light threat to her younger siblings— as if daring them to say anything about what she is doing. For a woman of twenty, she was defyingly brave to escape out into the night; and it happened to be the night of the full moon.

Upon the forest floor lie trees of yesteryear, fallen in storms long forgotten. The seasons have been harsh, stripping away the bark and outer layers, yet rendering them all the more beautiful. They have the appearance of driftwood, twisting in patterns that remind Lydia of seaside waves; even the colour of the moss is kelp-like. They are soft, damp, yet her fingers come away dry. Lydia tilts her head upward, feeling her hair tumble further down her back; the pines are several houses tall, reaching as the moonbeams come as runways in the starry night, the bright pathways upon which dreams take flight. Cricket chirps comes in lulls and bursts, the silence and the singing working together as well as any improvised melody. A new smile paints itself upon her freckled face, rose-pink lips semi-illuminated by the dappled light. Before she knows it her feet have begun to walk, body and mind both on autopilot - it's night-time and no-one expects her home to be after bed.

Couple of moments later, Ambrosia ended up on her couch with a light pink blush blanket draped over her lap— with her laptop to decorate it. She was dressed in a pair of white satin pajamas with her blonde hair up in a messy bun. Simple pair of black square frames glasses adorned her face as her fingertips gently swiped through a couple of photos. She was in the middle of editing a couple here and there from Elise’s photo shoot today. She needed to get these done with hopefully no distractions for the rest of the night.

SCENARIO TWO: COLLEGE STUDENT X (Y/C)

Growing up in a family filled with doctors, lawyers, entrepreneurs, or any type of business could be one of the hardest things to do. Esepcially for Charlie, she happened to be born into a family with a lawyer and a doctor as parents. It was not the most hardest thing to deal with when growing up because she had a nanny that was much of a mother to her than her own and she went to public school; where she gained a maximum amount of friends. She spent her days going to class and abiding her time as per usual. Occasionally, she would go to one of those typical high school parties but usually ended up leaving after the first hour or so is over. She's never been one for parties or to go off and get high like the next half-wit. If only those peope knew who her parents are, and how much they would have skinned their only daughter from head to toe. They still like to try and place the fear of god into her. It usually never works but it gets the point across.

College? College is now a different story than what high school was. High school is for those who want to spend their days all kicked back and relaxed. College is for the more sophisticated ones that happened to be taking the day step by step. Except for the ones who are feeling exhaustion to the point of where they want to give up but refused to because of all the student loans that have been involved for over the last couple of semesters. Charlie was here for what her parents wanted out of her; and that happened to be medical school. Her mother might be a lawyer but even she agreed that Charlie needed to take something up that would place a lot of effort into her hands. So, in this moment, Charlie is studying to be an RN; and even then she still will not be done with schooling just yet. She does anything and everything to make her parents happy because of the life that they granted her with. Mostly, she does it to make up for the lost time between her and her parents. She's not the type to hate someone for doing their job; especially when it comes to caring for her own wellbeing. Guess one can say that she wears her heart on her sleeve and it tends to show when she is not being so serious.

"Hmm..?" Charlie made a small noise as she looked up from the paper to meet the brown eyes of no one other than (Y/C). Her heart seemed to have dropped to her stomach and erupt into tiny little butterflies. She dropped her hand towards the desk with an ink pen enclosed into the center of her make-shift fist. The cap of it was on top of the pen and it was oddly chewed up to almost nothing. It was one of her annoying habits that she just happened to not like anyone to know. She only does that when she is focusing on something or when she gets very nervous. At the moment? She couldn't tell which one she was feeling due to the close proximity that (Y/C) is posessing near her.

"Oh, yeah. I'm almost done with it." She spoke softly with a proper and polite tone to her voice. She was trying to hold herself back from blushing brashly. She has known (Y/C) for a couple of weeks now due to all of the coffee meets, and talking to one or the other during one of their little sessions. She finds him to be most attractive male on this campus due to all the frat boys running around with the need to chug a whole case of beer. She leaned forward a bit to push her top frame into the desk; the jean jacket around her hiding the 'Bon Jovi,' t-shirt from view. She had on a pair of washed out blue jeans to go with it. She stared up at him with those bright blue eyes and cocked her head to the side with a lopsided grin on her face. "Can I help you with anything? I've seen that you helped everyone else. Need a pen? Pencil?" She joked lightly.

SCENARIO THREE: VAMPIRE X (Y/C)

Devil, Devil. Clever, Devil. Devil. How quickly do they sell their souls? For the feast and the promise of gold but devil that won't be me," played through the air in a rolling beat that pierced through the walls with vigorious vibrations. People were pressing into one or the other with their bodies moving in tune with the song that pressed a secretive meaning. The smell of sex, sweat, and blood filled the air. The warmth in the air spread through each of the bodies on the floor with a welcoming notion beckoning them into the darkness of the club.

'The Impius,' was known for being one of the most notorious clubs in the city. It was known for mortals to swoop in at night and find the person they wanted to take home. Then there are the immortals, the vampires, werewolves, wood nymphs, and even the occassional gods/goddesses from different origins of the world. These said supernatural creatures were known to be placed under a law that keeps them from allowing the mortal realm to know of their existence. Council members have passed many laws for those who have broken many rules and/or items that do not belong to them. The council has tried to keep the existence of supernatual creatures underwraps for if they are exposed? The world may go into total chaos.
--

Pandora Constantine, on the otherhand, did not care much for the rules. She was there when they were created, and she was there when she broke half of them. The only reason that she is still alive is due to the fact of who created her. If the one that she served decided to break apart the creation that Pandora is? Then she would oblige by the moon goddess; Sefhket. Sefhket blessed her with the gift of immortaility but cursed her with a lust for blood. Being the first vampire to be created by a goddess is a very big deal, but Pandora has never allowed it to get to her head. If it involved blood, she was there for taking. No matter who it was or what it was? It would belong to her in just a matter of minutes. She had this charmisa and this exotic way about her to where she could wiggle that little finger at times and get what she wants.

At the current second, Pandora is settled over in darkess corner of the club with her hazel eyes focused on those amongst the dance floor. Shadows hid her face from view but the light that pondered over her dance along the blood red color of her dress that clung tightly to her curves. "In all the centuries.." She mumbled to herself as she watched a human woman cling to one of her fellow vampires with a needy hypnotized an expression on her face. Her fingers curled around the clear glass in her hand that is filled with a potent dark red liquid. She brought the glass up to her lips and sipped at it as she watched the vampire male sweep the woman off the dance floor and into the dark. Often, she enjoyed watching the prey being hunted but.. Pandora enjoyed being the one to hunt the prey.

She leaned her head back and swiftly swallowed the remaining liquid inside of the glass; the liquid staining it's crystal clear appearance. She tossed it onto the table beside her as she stood up from her place in the chair which allowed the strobing lights to shine upon her. Tendrils of chocolate brown hair fell passed her shoulders and stopped at the midst of her back. The dress clung to the curves of her body with just little straps up above to hold the dress up. Soft pale skin glowed beneath the lights and was probably as soft as it looked. Strapping red heels clung to her feet as she started down the stairs and began to make her way through the bumping ground. Her hazel eyes were focused on the bar that is a couple of inches away from her reach.

"Gerald, be a dear, and give me a bloody mary?" She asked as soon as she reached the bar and placed her hands on top of it. She cocked her head to the side as she pursed her pink lips together. "You got it, duchess." Gerald, the immortal, spoke with a soft wink. There are two types of bloody marys around here and those happened to be the actual drink for the raging hangovers.. and the other was blood dripped from a bag from the local bank.
--

As Gerald took his time with her drink and assisiting other customers. Pandora's eyes focused on the mirror in front of her. She stared at the woman who looked back at her and mirrored her expressions. The woman looked content but waiting for something a little more.. wild to happen? Thankfully, she could see her reflection unlike her other creations. It was one of the many things that the goddess blessed her with. Her hand raised to touch the symbolic crescent moon that is hung around her neck with a silver chain to decorate it. Her expression turned to one of someone lost in her very own thoughts.

SCENARIO FOUR: ELVEN/ELEMENTAL QUEEN X (Y/C).

Kingdom of Erencog.
Vedora.
7:00 P.M.

The time has come for the village and the kingdom to rejoice in the coronation of Elaryia Kaylessa Napraleon. It has been so long since a ruler has been placed on the throne since King Erisven Napraleon has been deceased due to his horrific death. His only child and daughter has lived on for the last twenty-four years with the teachings of her tutors, protection of Ralnor, and the raising of her strickened grandparents. At this point in time, Elaryia is now the Queen of Erencog. She is the one to rule over this land as she sees fit and to be the Queen that most already see her as. She is to represent her parents and Erencog with pride and dignity.
Elaryia stood on the balcony as she stared down at those who began to enter the castle. Her hands pressed into the top of the balcony top. She looked up towards the skyline where the moon began to rise high in the sky. She pursed her perfectly light pink coated lips together as she felt her nerves spread. It is the time for her to be revealed to the public as their Queen, and yet she felt like running away; yet she could not just yet.
The wind picked up around her and blew the little tendrils hanging on either side of her face lightly. Her white hair is pulled up into a swift bun that is tight with her elven crown hoisted tightly there. Her blue and brown leather cladded dress is curling into her body and framing every single one of curves.
"You look just like you father.. " Her grandmother, Amara, spoke as she stepped out from the bushes. She was staring at Elaryia as if she were looking at a ghost. The very ghost of a son that has been taken from her. "Oh, thank you grandmother," She turned and watched as the woman examined her clothes. " Very decent for tonight. You may make a suitable bride soon enough." There goes that sweet moment.

[x] If you have any other ideas, I’m all ears. These are just some starters. These will take place in the direct messages or I can try to create a thread for us. Thank you for your time!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back