• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Calo - Rules & Extra

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Arcanimus

Rules

1. OOC try to be kind or at least respectful to each other, I honestly don't want to deal with, "But so-and-so is such an as*, can't you do this thing". Nope.
  2. IC your character can be as mean or weird as you'd like but don't be upset when other characters and citizens start to dislike you.
  3. I have no post limits or required lengths. But, I do expect full sentences and capitals and so on- a no-brainer really.
  4. If two or more characters are fighting, and you think your character is about to kill theirs- ASK first, people work very hard on their characters so you shouldn't kill someone off without asking. And if they say no- it means NO.
  5. I don't care if you go absent for a while because stuff happens, you can't always control that, but when you come back skim over what you missed so you don't mess up the RP now going on and can get back into it without trouble. And DM me when possible, I'm a worrywart.
  6. I'm also cool with people using multiple characters as I will be doing such, but just know how many you can handle without neglecting some.
  7. Honestly, I'm a pretty laid back leader and like to make it feel like we're on as much equal footing as I can, but these are a few things I find to be good basic rules to establish. In my experience at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back