• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern calliope x luka

doedeer

luke tellegio

♫/white tee - lil peep/♫

mood

excited

the 'spot' at roosevelt high

oufit

fd50b83a51cad0247692419d24bcb6fe.jpg

tag

for most kids at roosevelt high, the morning events nearly cancelled the entire first day. and for luka, the day was better spent removed from the situation completely. instead he’d enjoy his afternoon at the local smoke shop for some dispensary pot and gambling–the usual if it happened to be just him skipping class for the day. he was surprised and slightly frustrated jack and laury decided not to skip school along with him even after his coaxing (and practically bribing) during their lunch hour.

whatever, i have stuff i gotta do anyway.

several games of street dice with the smoke shop punks meant he was stoned, but more than that he was thinking. a lot.
later that day he’d be on a date with his winter break crush calliope byrne and soon it was all he felt like talking about in the backroom.

“yo, but like she’s so fire though. and she’s down to earth–i fuck with that, you know. feel like every girl i get with is fuckin.. crazy, bro. i just want a nice girl.”--followed by an eruption of laughing and mockery coming from the heads around him.

“lukey and a nice girl? down to earth? whatchu even sayin’ man!”

“man, shut the fuck up i’m leaving.” he replied, fervid grin plastered on his face as he checked the time on his phone. before heading out the door, he halted his step–his eyes meeting a small cluster of teddy bears with ribbons tied around their necks. “aye, lemme cop this–and a banana wood.”

hopping into the lamborghini, he placed the stuffed toy in the passenger seat and started the drive back over to roosevelt high. he tried to avoid the main road towards the front of the school instead turning left to arrive by what he assumed was the home ec building. looking through their messages, the girl had mentioned something about floral design but he’d never once had a class on that side before. as he parked, he realized his assumption was correct. walking out right on time was dusky pink hair adorned in braids on either side. fuck, she’s so cute. and beside her? none other than his friend, laury. they seemed to be laughing about something. pffft, of course this motherfucker is taking floral design.

luka opened his car door, waving at both of them, “yo!” he nodded at laury–inadmittedly smug for a split second over calli’s shoulder as they greeted in a quick hug. “i’ll see you later bro–or maybe not i dunno, have fun at k’s.” as he said his goodbye, he stepped in front of the passenger seat door and opened it for calli. “oh yea, i got a little something for you..”

a group of girls walking out to the sidewalk were quite clearly in excitement over the token–squeals and chatter amongst them growing louder and louder as they turned their heads trying not to seem as overt as they were. it was a bit strange. the reputation luka had around school just didn’t align with making such a grand gesture to a girl in public and even more so–a girl nobody knew had any sort of ties to him whatsoever. for him, ridiculous musings like this didn’t even cross his mind.

his popularity was acknowledged, but to him these made-up ideals were secluded to silly, flightless rumors he’d hear every so often. although, that factor did enter his thoughts once before. surprisingly, calli had never mentioned hearing any sort of gossip about him. he didn’t want to put too much emphasis on the past anyways and there was really no need to bring something like that up. to luke–calliope seemed real, unphased by stupid bullshit like that. and he liked that about her.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

.scroll

TALES OF DOMINICA
— by Lil Nas X

mood
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

outfit
the fit

interactions
luke

tags
doedeer doedeer

calliope

― "kind of a pretty boy, isn't he?"

Considering the day's events, on a scale from one to ten, how weird was it that her date with Luke had been the only thing on her mind? From when she woke up through the entirety of lockdown and the subsequent lunch conversations. All the way to right now, the class just before he'd pick her up.

She'd been looking in Lauren's direction when they walked out of the building, laughing at some off-handed comment about Ms. Belova's attitude. The sound of Luke's voice lit her face up, her already beaming smile somehow growing. The two friends hugged over her head, and she wondered for a split second who or what K's was before shaking the thought from her head.

"Thank you,"
she said, her voice soft as she stepped towards the passenger's seat, her eyes trained on Luke. She shifted her gaze towards the seat, reaching for the stuffed bear before turning back towards her date.

Her free arm was wrapped around Luke's waist before she could process it was happening, her body operating much faster than her brain could be bothered to catch up. She craned her neck to look him in the eyes, her voice sheepish despite the brilliant smile still on her face.
"You really didn't have to."

Calliope only disconnected herself from him when she heard the chatter only capable of being produced by a squad of teen girls, finally taking her place inside the luxury vehicle. She sat cross-legged, careful to keep the soles of her shoes off of the car's interior, and placed the teddy bear in her lap. While she waited for Luke to make his way around, she eyed the gaggle of girls looking towards them. The art of subtlety was apparently a difficult one to master.

Despite her beloved shroud of invisibility, Calli wasn't a complete stranger to attention. She was somewhat used to people whispering about her and it'd never phased her before. This, however, felt different. They weren't looking at her for the sake of looking at her or because she'd done something weird; they were looking at her because she had something they wanted. It was strange to be observed and talked about solely because of your perceived relationship with someone else, and stranger still that she had no idea what they could possibly be saying.

The sound of the car door opening prompted her to tear her gaze from the schoolgirls and divert her attention back to Luke.
"Okay so,"
she said, cocking her head slightly to the side as she faced him,
"I know you said you have all the hair stuff, but could we stop by a CVS anyways because I, like, really want Hi-Chew."

coded by xayah.ღ

luke tellegio

♫/white tee - lil peep/♫

mood

chill

cvs by magnolia
hc-cvs-uf-img-1.jpg

oufit

fd50b83a51cad0247692419d24bcb6fe.jpg

tag

“i thought maybe you’d think it was cute.” luka beamed in their momentary embrace, watching as she took the bear in her own arms. it was then he’d really realize their height difference, something he was fond of that he never seemed to notice until now. strange how developing a crush made him that much more observant, though normally he wouldn’t bother. a mental note he’d make sure to pick on later. luke started making his way back to the front, head upturned at the sound of her request.

“oh yeah, sure thing. i kinda wanted to get something too.”

~

it was common knowledge the cvs before the turn up magnolia hill was by far the largest (two-stories to be exact) and most accommodating–as fancy as a cvs could possible get. rich people loved their cvs pharmacies.

pulling up to the parking spot, he hopped out and threw his hood over. “geez, i can’t wait until spring–i hate the winter.” he muttered, zipping his puffer over his hoodie, “--oh can you gotta help me pick something out actually? let’s get your hi-chew first though.”

luka had been wanting one of those generic film cameras for awhile now, something easy to shoot. he’d seen them countless times sitting upon random girl’s dressers, but never thought to ask what model they were or whatever. easily, he could’ve done the research himself but it was more fun to let calli pick. (aside from the fact that he absolutely hated going anywhere alone). girls kinda liked doing that sort of thing anyway. and besides, he could afford anything in a damn cvs so he didn’t really mind.

/* ------ credit -- do not remove ------ */

© weldherwings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back