• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Calling on Heroes: Wrath of the Death Lord |

Quinlan63

The Overlord
Attention Heroes of Exandria
In the name of King Magnus Pendragon all able heroes of the kingdom are to report to the castle. The time has finally come to take the fight to the Death Lord and show him that our world will not bow to him and his tyranny. Only the strongest among you will be chosen to go on this grand quest and upon success will be granted one wish.​

I'm still working on developing this rp so if you have any questions please DM me so I actually see your question.

Update: CC and Lore has been added

The basic premise though to give you an idea is that you would be playing as someone who will be part of a group who is going off to fight off the forces of the Death Lord saving the world from his evil rule.

Last edited:
Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Quick question, what's the main difference between spellsword and spellcaster? My character may tread the fine line between both...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back