• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Calling for Undertale or Fnaf! (1x1, 18+)

Orestes

Preoccupied 96.7% of the time
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Good day to you! I'm Ore (Tes is also acceptable). She/her pronouns only, please. Forums are an unfamiliar writing tool for me, but I've roleplayed off and on since Quizilla was a common fandom name, from Email to Tumblr to Twitter and a scattering of others. My hyper-fixations are Undertale - more so its abundance of AUs - and Five Nights at Freddy's: Security Breach. The only roleplay(s) I would have an interest in would involve either or in some capacity, whether that be canon-compliant or lifting the characters off the page for use in an original idea. I'll unabashedly admit my interest lies in OC x CC plots but how that is portrayed is up for discussion; as much as I fancy a romance, it's a shame platonic pairings often fall by the wayside.

Specifications

• While I'll consider OC x OC, CC x CC is off the table.
  • FxM is where I'm most comfortable but I'm open to MxM. FxF I've never done but am not opposed to.
  • 21+ is preferred. Due to the possibility of dark content and heavy topics, I won't write with anyone under 18. Honestly, the thought of writing romance alone with a minor squicks me out.
  • Speaking of, my tastes are extensive. I love horror, thriller, survival, romance, slice of life, fluff, angst, hurt/comfort—suggest something and there'll likely be an angle I'd enjoy.
  • I default to 2-3 paragraphs per character or thereabouts and expect a similar effort. No one-liners of any sort. I'll mirror you when applicable and can write more if need be. Just please, no 1,000+ word replies. Mad respect to you lot but I just do not have that amount of energy anymore, good Lord.
  • Doubling is the expectation, yes? No? Is that how it's done here? I'd be happy to do so so we're both satisfied, at any rate.
  • Depending on the length of a reply, expect a response every one to three days. Take as long as you need to get back to me; I'm unbothered if you need some personal time or have a busy life. Take a week or two—hell, a month. I've got a chock-full schedule myself.
  • DM RPs only, please. On here or Discord is fine.

Fandoms
  • Fnaf SB: I haven't gotten the opportunity to write for this yet. I'd be willing to try out most of the cast as long as wiggle room is given. As for who I want to write against, a Sundrop, Moondrop, or even an Eclipse are, well, it. They are responsible for 80% of my current brain rot.
  • Undertale: My experience here is spotty and with so many AUs and interpretations of those AUs, I'm not confident making a blanket statement. I'd be able to write one of the skeletons, particularly a Sans, far better than any of the other characters. Be mindful that I can't guarantee the portrayal you're seeking; fandom is vast and a lot of original canon has been lost before even touching upon my personal headcanons. Who I'm looking for in return is also a long list of Sanses. In no particular order: any of the Bad Sanses group (including the less accounted for Error), multiple -fell verses, multiple -echo verses, and any iteration of -swapfell or fellswap (though I have my favorites, many versions appeal to me). On occasion, I catch myself eyeing the Papyruses from the mess of -fells. There's more AU's I like but we'll be here all day if I list them all.

If you have any interest or questions, you can contact me through PMs. I don't think I missed anything vital? I may revise with fresh eyes tomorrow. Please, please, please tell me something in your message. A plot, which fandom, what characters you're thinking—anything. "Hi" or "can we rp" doesn't inform me of any of your wants nor expectations.

Last edited:
Bump! (I see my notifications and will be attending to them tomorrow. Been postings ads everywhere the last few days.)

Yes! Yes! Yes! I would love to roleplay with you and I have a plethora of ideas centered around the Daycare Attendant from FNaF: Security Breach!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back