• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!

• N
    SERIES

CALLING ALL THE MONSTERS

Supernatural creatures living together, in harmony, more or less.

TV-MA

POPULAR SCENES:

NETFLIX
HOME
PLOT
ROLES
RULES

ADULT

Hello! I would be super interested in applying for the role of the shapeshifter. Do we DM you our ideas?

Would love to participate if you’re still looking for people. I didn’t want to hop into your server and intrude so I figured I would ask here :)

ooh this looks like fun. i have a character that might fit as the witch. two quick questions though. is this going to be in a college setting or do the characters just know each other because they live together? and what's the sort of... uh maturity level i guess?

Hey I actually did jump into the discord, but I was wondering if I could join in and plot as well, I have an idea for a djinn demon

link isn’t working lol,,
ahck! thanks for catching that, here's a link that should work:

Wanted to check in and see if any of the roles were still available
there's a few roles that are still available ! you can also pick your own supernatural creature from outside the list, so the possibilities are endless!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back