• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Calling All Tabletop Players!

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Welcome!Glad to see that you decided to stop on in! Name's Stone and as the title states, I am trying to grow a small little tabletop group.

Who We Are
We are a small group of around ten that had been scraped together during the site's most recent transition via discord to start a campaign or two of a tabletop RPG. There is a bit of a balance between new and returning players with a majority from the US with one Dungeon Master.

What Are You Playing
Currently, the first group we have is preparing a campaign set within Dungeon's and Dragons 3.5 edition. However, that doesn't mean others aren't discouraged as many are eager to explore other games as well! This was just what mostly everyone was familiar with. For those unaware, a "tabletop rpg" is a bit different than forum roleplaying. It can be considered a form of live-action roleplaying in that we create characters and then will portray their actions (some of which determined by dice rolls) via voice as opposed to typing out a text response.

Who Are You Looking For
Anyone and everyone! If you are either a veteran player or one who has yet to get their feet wet within the type of roleplaying, we encourage you to come join us. For those of you who want specifics, we are trying to gather:

- Other Dungeon Masters to have more than one group running at a time.
- Those from Euro time zones, as of right now most are american which limits the few people we have that would like to join us but are unable to due time constraints.
- Those with relatively free schedules.

Requirements
We don't have too much to ask of you, but there are some that are necessary for this to work.

- Ability to use Discord voice and text channels as that's where most of our collaboration and such will take place.
- A mature attitude, we aren't searching for trolls.
- Willingness to learn. For new players it might be overwhelming, we can try and help you best we can, but we can't force you to take the information.
- Free time! Sessions are normally going to be held weekly for a few hours at a time. If you are always on the go with things always needing to be done, chances are that you aren't going to be able to join us.

How to Join
Fill out this small forum and I'll send you a PM as soon as I am able.

- Experience: (1 being none at all with 3 being a veteran)
- Dungeon Master Candidate: (If you aren't delete this field)
- Time zone: (Be specific please)
- Availability: (Self explanatory)
- Other: (For any other comments or questions you might have)

Thank you for your time!​

- Experience: 2 maybe, 1.5
- Time zone: EST
- Availability: This week I am infinitely available, usually I'm free T/Th after 5, Friday after 4, and Saturdays after 3.
- Other: Sleipnir Sleipnir may be interested too?
Also: I almost always play stealth based characters or charismatic characters or both :)

- Experience: 1
- Time zone: PST
- Availability: I'm almost always available weekdays 3-5 and 7-10 or so, though times may shift depending on when I eat dinner, and I'm always available on Sundays at just about any time.
- Other: (For any other comments or questions you might have)

- Experience: 2 (2.5 if d&d 3.5 edition)
- Time zone: MST
- Availability: I'm regularly open all day Fridays and Saturdays, Sundays after 12 PM, and Mondays anytime except 11:00 AM-1:30 PM.
- Other: I'm very well versed in d&d 3.5. While I don't know every rule by heart, I know a majority of the classes, and I have regularly helped other party members build their character from concepts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back