• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SavannahSmiles

вσ∂у ιη тнє αвуѕѕ, нєαят ιη ραяα∂ιѕє
tumblr_mj3oj7UYl01rpikudo1_500.gif

Hello everyone! I'm back with another plot idea that I have craving for a little bit. But, before I get into the details of the plot, here are some details about me:

~ 18+ only. I am 26 years old and I would prefer to roleplay with people that are over 18.

~ No one-liners. I can generally post anywhere between 2-6 paragraphs, sometimes more if I have the inspiration. I don't expect my partner to match my length, but I ask that they at least give me a paragraph.

~ I know that English isn't everyone's first language, but I ask that my partners give me proper grammar and spelling.

~ I'm gonna be honest, I can be forgetful at times, especially if I get distracted by something. So if its my turn to reply to the roleplay and you haven't heard from me for a few days, don't be afraid to give me a lil poke. I will generally try my best to keep my roleplay partners up to date on if something will delay my responses.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now that the boring parts are over, on to the plot!

So I watched both of the Z-O-M-B-I-E-S movies with my nieces and nephew on Disney+ and I will admit that I found myself enjoying the second movie, mostly because of the werewolves. And that lead to me craving a roleplay set in the second movie universe or after, and now here I am haha. I am looking for our characters to be set in the universe of the second movie or set in a time-line after the events of the second movie.

Age: All Canon Characters and any Original Characters we include will be aged 18 or over.

Characters: I am looking for someone to play as a werewolf from the Seabrook Pack. I am not very picky about what character my partner plays as (Though you would be my best friend if you wanted to play as Wyatt). Canon, Original, it's up to you! As for me, I can play as an Original Character or as Addison (Who wouldn't be dating Zed for obvious reasons).

Gender Pairings: MxM or MxF, with a preference for the female role.

Plot: I have several ideas for how this could go. If I were to play as an original character, perhaps they are new in town and everyone wants to get a glimpse at the new face. My character could be human, a supernatural being, someone with supernatural abilities, or maybe even someone that is a werewolf and isn't aware of it. If I were to play as Addison, maybe she was the Great Alpha after all and her necklace just needed to be recharged after it messed with Zed's Z-Band? These are just suggestions, I'm down for brain-storming if you want something different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope to here from you <3

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back