• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Call Of Duty Modern Warfare II cc x oc (CLOSED)

C3tis

they/them - he/him
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings!
I am looking for a partner who can rp as Simon "Ghost" Riley OR König from COD for me!
I unfortunately am not that familiar with cod lore (I'm working on it), however I am very open to learning as time goes on.
I'm looking for some romance and of course, angst.

I am literate to adv literate (depending on how invested I am), more than 10 lines usually. I'd like someone that can match my level, though I don't mind higher (I can match too). I will not be taking any requests lower than literate.

I am willing to double up! With any canon character of course (as long as it's not illegal). Can be from any fandom, not necessarily from the COD universe. Even if I am not familiar with the character or story, with some research and a bit of help I can figure out how to play them!

If you have any doubts or want to request the rp, just comment on this thread or pm me :D

Last edited:
Hey! If you’re still interested in something like this I’d love to chat and plot a bit with you! those two are my favorites too, so I’m happy to write as either if you’d be down to double as the other!

Hey! If you’re still interested in something like this I’d love to chat and plot a bit with you! those two are my favorites too, so I’m happy to write as either if you’d be down to double as the other!
Of course! I'd be glad to! I'll pm you if that's not a problem :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back