• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Agent23

"Honey!!! Wheres my Supersuit?"
“Gods Fancy themselves Eternal and Unkillable And if you follow the laws of the universe they are...But Chaos Knows no law and exists to contradict Order... I Am Chaos.”
Sylus the Lord of Chaos.

Overview

This universe we call home is not the only one, many universes exist in a nigh infinite expanse called the multiverse. The biggest common denominator are the gods. Most of whome are aware of this expansive multiverse and travel through it seeking out adventure and realms which they may claim dominion over. While the individual power of gods varies from deity to deity they all draw power from the universes they occupy usually linking themselves to an aspect of reality that exists in all universe such as Life, Death, Love, Justice,War and countless other abstract or obvious Aspects of reality. All of this is Considered Order, the true source of all gods power. The universes themselves and all that dwell within them are beings of Order.

Chaos is the Antithesis to Order and as such must exist, however it does not truly exist inside the spheres of Order that are the universes. Instead it is the Dark spaces that exist between and around all universes. If the multiverse is a can of Coke, the universes are the bubbles, and the soda itself is the Chaos. Occasionally chaos bleeds into a universe spawning creatures that defy the laws of physics and contend with the gods for control over that universe. These creatures, called titans, primary goal is the destruction of order. If these titans kill the gods of the universe they are invading the universes membrane dissolves and order itself falls apart causing the universe to end.

For countless Ages this has been the way of things...Until HE Came. Sylus the Self proclaimed Lord of Chaos, It started in a universe near the edge of the multiverse a single entity slew all of the gods in a single day and moved on to another universe, and then another, and another. Slowly but surely making his way to the Central universe known as the Nexus. His hope is to destroy the central pillars of reality and cause the multiverse itself to collapse. However he is not the only being making moves.

A mysterious entity has been seemingly cleaning up behind this Chaos lord. Extracting Places, People, Objects, Gods, and even Ideas and planting them in the nexus universes earth. These people and buildings have become a small city seeming to appear overnight on the southern edge of California. None can remember the universe they came from or the being that brought them here. The only thing they know is that they don't Belong here and that they have a purpose...to resist the chaos and protect the nexus. Already Titans have begun to spawn as Sylus makes his approach however in his wake of destruction more and more are added to this growing city called Panorama, which has begun to spread its power and influence across the globe.
~~~
The Story

At some point you found yourself in this city with no idea how you got here. The only thing you had is the clothes on your back and a note that simply read “Resist & Protect” You will find that this case is not unique, Almost everyone here is in the same boat be them Gods, demons, monsters, angels, or humans. Others still simply moved to this city that has stolen the worlds headlines. About a week ago strange creatures that seem to defy logic have begun to appear and the world watches in a mixture of terror and wonder as powerful beings take these creatures down. Yet a sense of impending doom seems to fill the hearts of all who dwell here. Who are you in this madness, a deadly monster slayer, an innocent person hoping to survive, a demon who seeks vengeance for their universes destruction? Perhaps you are a titan or one of the many who worship them. The possibilities are endless.
~~~
Rules & Expectations

1. Keep the gore and sexual content to a minimum.

2. Taking control of another’s character is never acceptable.

3. While gods are playable Godmodding is still not allowed everything has a flaw of some kind. Mary Sues and Gary Stus are Banned.

4. No Action is free of Repercussions. If you kill someone people will look into it. If you destroy buildings and are generally irresponsible with your powers...well let’s just say there is always a bigger fish.

5. Do not plagiarize creative material. I won’t allow characters from other fandoms without serious changes to their character being made. Don’t copy and paste Superman or Goku because it will be denied.
~~~
Hi guys making a slice of life RP here with a metric crap ton of possibilities. While there is an overarching plot most of the meat of the story will be determined by your characters actions in story. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, I’ll happily respond within at most 24 hours. Pages will go up as interest is shown and hopefully we can get the ball rolling rather soon.

I will be playing three characters all from A destroyed universe. If you want to know about them and potentially work with them let me know. I look forward to seeing what you all can produce here.​

This looks like it could be fun, I’d have to throw around ideas for exactly what kind of character I’d want to play, but consider me interested.

This looks like it could be fun, I’d have to throw around ideas for exactly what kind of character I’d want to play, but consider me interested.
I’m game to toss some ideas around. What’d you have in mind?

Last edited:
I’m game to toss some ideas around. What’d you have in mind?
A few concepts with nothing really solid, there’s a lot of different possibilities. Sorry it took me so long to reply, I’ll PM you with some of my concepts to avoid cluttering up the interest check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back