What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Call me if you need a bad guy to save the greater good (original plots, fandoms, doubling)

Sub Genres
  1. Action
  2. Adventure
  3. Anime

LunarArt1

Ya boi
Hello! How are you all doing today?
I’m doing pretty good myself. It’s been a while since I’ve made one of these lol. So I got a few plots in mind that work for in general but also in some fandoms so yee let’s get the rules out of the way.

Rules
-Please just give me something to work with
-Be open to ooc
-Plot with me don’t make me do all the work
-That’s all I really got
-be able to double if we do fandoms

About me
-I work full time so be patient.
-Because life has been chaotic I can reply a few times each week but not every day
-I’m fairly accepting and friendly so I’m always to talk.
-I like ooc
-I’m a big romance fan. I prefer mxf (I play m) however I can double or be convinced for mxm

Alright so here it comes the parts you’re wanting the plots.
-Hero X villain: A threat looms on the horizon that forces the greatest hero and the greatest villain to work together
-Welcome to my kingdom:Sold of to the dark lord/lordess of the neighboring kingdom you would never expect things to go welll
-Your obedient servant: The world is filled with the corrupt and greedy. In an attempt to fight it and save it you make a contract with a demon.

Fandoms
*stars show how much I’m craving it. Also if you have a fandom you’re a part of and I’m not I’m willing to hear it out. Finally the plots I sent can be added to fandoms
Akame ga kill ****
-Bleach***(ready the whole manga)
-Rwby (only on volume 6)
-bnha (caught up with the anime)**
-scp
-hazbin hotel (bit meh on since there isn’t much yet)
-crossovers**** (I love crossovers)​

Last edited:

xxtheghostking

Red Hood's bf
I'm interested in a Hazbin Hotel rp if you want, but I understand if you're not up for it since it says you're no that interested.

Users who are viewing this thread