• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless
you trudge along the dirt path with luscious trees surrounding you on both sides. How you got here, you are not entirely sure but you are sure that you are most likely lost. Your legs seem tired and it's a pretty hot day out so you're slowly starting to sweat despite being underneath the shade of the trees. You grow unsure of how much time had passed since you woke up and started walking, but you're sure that you're not going to be getting anywhere anytime soon. What seems like an hour or two at most, you come across a big sign. The sign says: WELCOME TO CALICO HEIGHTS, YOUR NEW HOME. Beyond the sign is grass and a whole town. Houses, Shops, A big city hall, and more. Everything. But then you notice something else. Another sign that is much smaller than the welcome sign. Attached is a big piece of paper. YOU HAVE BEEN ASSIGNED A HOUSE, PLEASE LOOK FOR YOUR NAME UNDER THE HOUSE NUMBERS AND GET ALONG WITH YOUR ROOMMATES.

This is more so a slice of life roleplay where characters from different fandoms find themselves at the town of Calico Heights. A secluded town and now they must live there whilst living in their designated house numbers with roommates. There will also be some drama and angst added in too.

Rules And A Rundown
--------- --- - ---------

- You can play a character from any fandom!

- Please make sure you have discord, the plotting and chatting will be done there but we will roleplay here on RPN.

- LGBTQ+ friendly! We welcome characters of any race, gender, and sexuality

- Fandom OCs are allowed here as well!

- Only play as many characters as you can handle

- Semi advanced to advanced, try to post 2 or more paragraphs

- Don't be afraid go suggest any plots you have.

- Please do not leave anyone out!

- Get along with everyone. However, if there is an issue then please don't hesitate to contact me.

I do believe that is it!

This seems like it could be an interesting writing exercise, though I would like to know more about what kind of plot you had in mind, beyond just the setting.

This seems like it could be an interesting writing exercise, though I would like to know more about what kind of plot you had in mind, beyond just the setting.
I do have a plot in mind, though it is currently being developed on the discord server for this roleplay.

Hello I am interested in this RP but I have a few questions do I ask them here or join the discord?

I'll have to join when I get home, I don't remember the login off by heart cuz I'm new to discord sorry.

im interested, gonna pop into the discord to get a feel for the plot ideas and such!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back