• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One 'High Society' OOC~ BubbleBoo

Main
Here
Characters
Here
It's fine, after a time skip to Monday, seeing as Celine and Caleb will not see eachother again until then, should she enter the Michellin Mansion?

I was thinking of possibly using this app on my IPad to create a piece, or go old school with a sketch in my book. I suppose I could do both, I'll let you know on the result. XO

Okay so I decided to go with the app on my IPad, I was thinking of doing seperate sketches of all of the characters. I was starting with Celine's but all I managed was a blue sky and the pathway and pebbles on the side. I will, of course finish it off.

I am currently accessing RP Nation on my IPhone so using BB Code in my posts would be a little difficult, so if you see my posts seeming colourless (not that they had much colour to begin with, perhaps the character title) you know why!

I have a feeling my time on my sister's laptop will be quite short...

I think we should create more characters to keep this roleplay more live, seeing as you have been dealing with writer's block, I suppose I could create some necessary applications for additional characters. If you want.
:)

I suppose I could begin with Milicient and Victor and also Lucy, the other maid who is showing Celine the ropes.

I also thought that Caleb could catch up with Celine and become a little harsh and say something along the lines of: "You better stay out of my way and not mention the other night, because that night sure as hell did not exist." It could then be a complicated relationship but then it becomes friendly and soon romantic?

I was hoping they could enter the friendly stage after a few days at the Michellin home.

Tell me if you have anything to add on, I am open to more suggestions to develop this storyline between the two!

Okay then, I will see if I can create Milicient's character sheet. I hope it will be fine with you if she adapts the facial features of Angelina Jolie. :)

I hate not having the power to do BB code on Dorothy and John's character sheets, but I did what I can. I will get started on Milicient and Victor's character sheets soon and also Storm and Lucy's and any othet character I can think of! :)

I have updated John and Dorothy's character sheets and I am thinking of doing Caleb's parents' applications now. :)

Do you have any ideas for their biography? How they grew to be in the position they are currently at now?

Well it could have been inherited and their marriage could have been fixed? Like their engagement was decided by their parents.

Btw your post was so long lmoa. But it was really good, it kind of makes me envy them writing skills. :)

Good ideas, and I apologise for not being able to reply, I have been quite busy thinking of which other characters can be involved in the roleplay and what their stories would be.

Yesterday I got a bit of your writing block fever and left it for the next day, my post is still in the drafts but I am all better now. I'll work on it straight away!

I'm on my phone and I am using my 4G since the house I am staying at has no WiFi.

Oh, and I am staying in London for a week!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know, I found a few other black and white pictures which I found were some of her best photoshoots. Anyway, I can't wait for the RP Nation app because accessing the site with my phone is really hard because I cannot paste images or make my posts look colourful and pretty. It's killing me...

Hello my puffer fish.

Anyway, since Celine tried to be a rebellious badass but failed miserably, should be skip to later that day, in the afternoon where Caleb might encounter that tie Celine confesses biting off more than she can chew?

He could probably forgive her and flirt a little bit.

Then the next day could be Celine's day off where she and Caleb bump into eachother at the subway and Caleb sees her in some 'unfashionable' clothes?

Just throwing a few ideas around.

Sure, sounds good. But maybe Celine could be serving food to Caleb and his guest but then the man starts showing more interest in her and Caleb's relationship since he sees how gentle Caleb is towards her after they settled the tie thing? =^_^=

So, I got you back to roleplaying on Polyvore, it can be done on RP Nation too! I think it's time for our comeback with our roleplay!
We can resume from the coffee scene we began on the Polyvore scene I created?
Looking forward to hearing from you, Puff. Xo

Okay, so time for some roleplay planning!
Since I ended that post with Storm cutting off Celine when she was about to ask why Storm thought of Caleb as a fuckboy, it could be that one Celine's first day, when Caleb went out on 'business', he could have hooked up with Storm. Storm would have obviously would not have known who Caleb even was until the coffee scene?

Also, they should interact again after the business meeting. Maybe when Celine and Storm are trying on dresses at Chanel for fun, they obviously cannot afford them but hey ho, a friendly fashion show! Caleb could receive a call from his mother instructing him to pick up a dress from Chanel that has been delivered for her. As he goes, he could see her come out of the changing rooms with a dress on and he could approach her again?

PLOTTING VIBES GOT ME LIKE ;)

Ugh, it has been a while! But Puffy the Blowfish is back and imma get Caleb whippin up Celine XD
Sure, love that idea!

Also, do you have any idea when they actually develop feelings for eachother? I was thinking a kiss could start things off, like their lust gets in the way one day at work and kiss but then it ends the day. The next morning they could think about it like woah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back