• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom calamity | a botw rp

bambino

me? rebranding on rpn? i would never!
ba788abce536d551477396701909a3c6.gif

Everybody knows the story of Hyrule.

Once upon a time, a hero defeated Ganon with the help of the princess. It was foretold that the hero would come back at the return of Ganon, and so he did.

But the hero didn't win this battle. He failed, and was taken to the Shrine of Resurrection.

But what it, one hundred years later, the hero didn't wake up? What if the defeat of Ganon was left up to the people of Hyrule?

This is the story, not of the triforce, not of a grand hero, but of a ragtag group coming together to defeat Ganon themselves.

--

Hiya! This is a pretty simple plot, so i won't bore you with too much extra text. basically, a group from all walks of life coming together to defeat Ganon themselves! You don't have to have played BOTW or even Zelda to join, though I would hope you'd be willing to read up a bit on the lore if you haven't. I don't have many plot ideas ironed out, because I figured it would be fun to come up with that stuff together! I do have a few rules, so here's the less fun part:

+ 1-2 paragraph minimum per post
+ weekly posting required. if you don't post for a week and don't give up some type of heads up, your character will be killed off.
+ diversity of characters is encouraged, and discrimination will not be tolerated!
+ all RPN rules apply.
+ just, don't be a dick and we'll get along great~

That's pretty much it ! Just lemme know if you're interested :]

i’m glad some folks are interested !! question, would you guys prefer a discord server or an ooc thread?

If you don't mind, I would like to join in on this as well. It sounds fun and it kind of sparked an idea in my head but can totally understand if you guys don't want me to.

If you don't mind, I would like to join in on this as well. It sounds fun and it kind of sparked an idea in my head but can totally understand if you guys don't want me to.
ah, yeah, you can totally join !!

Awesome :D The idea that sparked me to ask is that since the Link for BOTW didn't wake, the Goddess was like 'well, this won't due, and these kids are going to get themselves killed.' and kind of just throws poor Sky into the world to act as a mentor to them, except, poor Sky is a ghost and while he can interact with the world, like people can see him/feel him etc, he cannot defeat the Calamity since he is more or less there to guide the others.

As for posting, I work full time and dealing with some family stuff atm so if I hadn't posted in a day or so, just bop me to remind me ^^"

Hello 👋 i'm interested in joining, if you'll have me!! ^^

CS thread

RP thread
Discord chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back