• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I'm CRAZY busy til Friday so it's possible the Night 2 blurb won't be til then - thanks for your patience!

During Night 2 I'm probably gonna just have Mawlock straight-up murder someone. Y'know, spice things up.

Arkoth approves of this mentality.

Fell asleep while writing a little something, which is unfortunate. Will endeavor to finish it today.

Just a reminder that while the deadline is technically today I'm CRAZY busy til Friday so they'll be an small extension til then.

Thanks for your patience!

I was thinking if blood types taste different to vamps, humans might have discovered blood types that way. A vamp let's that slip, humans research the differences between the blood of people that supposedly taste different, and then they might discover why the blood tastes different.

I was thinking if blood types taste different to vamps, humans might have discovered blood types that way. A vamp let's that slip, humans research the differences between the blood of people that supposedly taste different, and then they might discover why the blood tastes different.

Ah could do some sort of Aetheric/mana signature

I can definitely imagine people in this world knowing about blood types in a broad sense, like knowing there are eight groups and how they react with one another and with animal blood. They might not know about the technical details about why blood types exist, though. Unless they know about red blood cells and antigens and the immune system, in which case maybe they do.

Also not sure if they would know about their impacts on transfusions, or if they even do those. Transfusions definitely would have been useful in a war with vampires though, cause if you found someone who was attacked but alive and not totally drained, you could potentially save their lives that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back