• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I edited my last Luci post. Sadly the first edit, RPN ate it and it didn't save. But I like this edit better.

Also, I am not getting notifications from this channel, for some reason

Lucian slumped back in his chair, panting as if he had just done five laps around the Castle with Athena chasing him.

She just wanted to give him a hug, okay? She's as loving as her teeth and claws are fatally venemous.

She just wanted to give him a hug, okay? She's as loving as her teeth and claws are fatally venemous.
It's not that he didn't want a hug, it's just that Derwin scares him more than Athena does. Because Lucian sneaks her treats. And also he'd rather not die by Athena hugs

Severa walks into Lucian's room:
S: "What are you writing?"
L: "My last will and testament."
Sev, concerned: "Why?"
L: "Athena wants a hug, and I can't resist. SHE NEEDS SCRITCHES, SEV!"
Athena holding Lucian in her mouth like a toy.
Derwin: "No, drop it. Drop it."
Lucian: "I'm fine, I'll probably die later, but I'm fine."
Derwin just looks at Athena and Lucian, realizes he's probably gonna get executed if Lord Lucian dies.: "Well... "
Athena just hides somewhere around the castle, falling asleep holding Luci like a teddy bear.

Naw, she wouldn't kill Lucian. Especially not if he's a reliable source of treats.

Also, she's super gentle and great with young kids!

Naw, she wouldn't kill Lucian. Especially not if he's a reliable source of treats.

Also, she's super gentle and great with young kids!
She'd still probably steal Lucian to cuddle with, and because he is a good source of pets and scritches.

Wait. Luci: damsel in distress, trapped in his Observatory tower. Kept in by "the evil and fearsome dragon" aka Athena.

Someone (Klyn) spreads rumors of a Princess Lucy locked in the tower, guarded by a fearsome dragon(or wyvern).

In reality, Lucian is just fine, but is working and doesn't want to be bothered, so he locked himself in his tower. Athena hangs out bc she likes Lucian.

Lucian gets shortened to Luci, Lucian looks girlish enough. Some poor Light Paladin comes in to "rescue the princess"

By the way, between Athena, Zippy, Nue, and maybe that zombie Elazer brought back, we have enough animal\pet companions to do a great spin off story involving only them.

"The Untold Adventures of Hollowvale's True Heroes." Or something.

You've only got two days, I think a 4 player post might not be done in time :l
True. It'd mostly be Lucian and Ulfric. Bc Luci has to tell Ulfric about his vision. Only included Noire and Helm for their reactions to seeing Luci practically get posessed

(I completely lost track of time tbh. It is 4:30 AM rn, and I have no concept of time anymore)

Do y'all prefer two or one week deadlines for these posts btw?

Obviously two weeks is considerably more chill but the RP pace is waaaaaaay slower

Users who are viewing this thread

Back