• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Imagine knowing how to write and not just throwing words on a (metaphorical) paper until it is a semi-legible mess.

Imagine knowing how to write and not just throwing words on a (metaphorical) paper until it is a semi-legible mess.

I write and then get distracted then write again and then look at other people go “oh no this is so small,,,” then blurt out some more

Cheeses H Crust.

Dad from BH: (grammatically correct and proper punctuations with serious tone when discussing collabs)
Dad now: "UwU"

This is a surprisingly dark timeline I'm going down.

If you want, I can make my tone pretty serious and use correct punctuation when talking about how erect you evidently are.

Severa is growing on me - she's a complex gal. Absolute obsession with her siblings and keeping them safe is born from an absolutely overwhelmingly crippling fear of losing them which causes her to treat them all like children, to the point of suffocating them - unable to see them as equals.

Works hard to appear as intimidating as possible to everyone else, to the point where she doesn't actually have any friends or personal confidents in order to scare them off fucking with her family.

Result - no real relationships and starved for any sort of true, meaningful affection.

Poor Severa.

Severa is growing on me - she's a complex gal. Absolute obsession with her siblings and keeping them safe is born from an absolutely overwhelmingly crippling fear of losing them which causes her to treat them all like children, to the point of suffocating them - unable to see them as equals.

Works hard to appear as intimidating as possible to everyone else, to the point where she doesn't actually have any friends or personal confidents in order to scare them off fucking with her family.

Result - no real relationships and starved for any sort of true, meaningful affection.

Poor Severa.

Straight up, is she based on Camilla? She really seems like she's based on Camilla.

Straight up, is she based on Camilla? She really seems like she's based on Camilla.

The original character was based on that kinda archetype, I dunno what Camilla was really like as a personality though.

Lucrezia is a mishmash of previous character ideas but this is the first time I have an actual plan. So that's also nice.

Camilla didn't have a personality. She just had big boobs, revealing clothes, a seductive bearing, an overpowering obsession with the player's avatar that was supposed to be endearing to the player (I guess), and a tendency to want to kill people who weren't family members or favored subordinates. That's about as deep as she goes.

For all her flaws, she's a hell of a combat unit, though. Carried my ass through Conquest hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back