• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Albert won't be satisfied as well. A Cainhurst just got kidnapped in Blackrock, which means someone was goofing around and the kidnapper got past the countless eyes in the castle.

Oh, WillfulWren WillfulWren its probably best if Clarisse stayed at Blackrock for whatever reason otherwise you won't really be near any other players for like 4 weeks lmao

DELICIOUS love the highlights and the back lighting???

also does anyone wanna make a post pls pls pls pls psl ;-;-;-;-;

I've been trying to get something going with multiple people, but haven't gotten any responses back yet. If I don't hear anything else by the end of the weekend, maybe I'll just do a solo Derwin post myself. I can write something with you in the meantime, though, if you want.

I've been trying to get something going with multiple people, but haven't gotten any responses back yet. If I don't hear anything else by the end of the weekend, maybe I'll just do a solo Derwin post myself. I can write something with you in the meantime, though, if you want.

ooh if it doesn't bother you, my character's just like kinda chilling so it's probably not much writing anyway

(how do solo posts work? jsut wonderin)

ooh if it doesn't bother you, my character's just like kinda chilling so it's probably not much writing anyway

(how do solo posts work? jsut wonderin)

I'd be happy to write with you, it's no bother. Send me a DM and we can work out some ideas for what to have our characters interact about. I have an idea or two myself.

Solo posts are just posts you write that you don't collaborate with anyone else on in advance. More like traditional RPing, I suppose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back