• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Seldanna and Arkoth roasting Derwin will be the highlight of my night

We're gonna have to work out just how well Seldanna and Derwin know each other at some point. And how well they did or did not get along when they were the same rank vs now.

Also, I'll have everyone know Derwin is a minor celebrity in Crowhaven, and has no problem with the ladies. They all seem to like his hat quite well.

We're gonna have to work out just how well Seldanna and Derwin know each other at some point. And how well they did or did not get along when they were the same rank vs now.

Also, I'll have everyone know Derwin is a minor celebrity in Crowhaven, and has no problem with the ladies. They all seem to like his hat quite well.

I like to think that each Dark Maiden has a small fan club and there is FIERCE debate amongst the BloodGuard about who is "best girl"

Along with the Day 2 intro - there's gonna be new Lore posts for Werewolves, magic and possibly something else if I can think of it.
Also a few patch notes about minor retcons lmao

Also the NPC Guide is really bare bones and half arsed atm as well so I'll try to add more deets to that lmao

I've written some lore posts but it's so RIDIC hot here today I don't want to turn my PC on to actually post them lmao

Maybe later when it's cooler

EDIT:
Ah posted from mobile I'll check how it looks later aha

Last edited:
Are we allowed to start writing and working on posts for day 2 and stuff or are we still waiting on an intro post?

You can start writing certainly! Just no posting.
Just gotta wait for NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive 's post then I'll do the intro - but I'm off to sleepies soon so might be tomorrow now.

So no stresssss

Last edited:
Did...Did this shadow...creature...man...thing? Just sneak into Blackrock entirely undetected?

Man, we boys in red really are amateurs..

Um, I think you double tagged a person. If you could check the list there are two Akaroth Von somethings in the updated cast list in the RP section. Btw, looks like things are getting interesting...

Though Relatia seems to be a crumb compared to everything else that's epicly going on (nothing wrong with that as I'm new). But given her position, and her stance with the Dark Lords, I dunno tbh how she actually plays out.

Might have to improvise heavily...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back