• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I think a big theme is going to be people mis interpreting Lucian. He never said exactly that Noire is in danger. I said that things will not go smoothly, and Havelock will be an issue.

One might say this isn't a particularly helpful nor prescient prophecy, considering everyone without clairvoyance could have figured the Black Court might not go smoothly anyway, and also that the pedophile might be an issue around the young children.

Working on a collab wish Sushi and Sep makes me [insert keysmash]. I am also bias for Sushi's characters so Idk

Me: exists
Ko-senpai: ara ara it is
Me @ you
4294deb5ec97086243174b085d609695.gif

I am throwing out Klyn once more, I'll have two days off coming up and would love to work on a collab with someone.

We're approaching the second half of day 1 - night 1 will also be two weeks, since I'll divide it into a Black Court + party/ball kinda thing.

Then from then on, things will speed up with weekly turnarounds between day and night mmkaaaaaaaaaaaay

Also secondary characters will be available from day 2 if anyone is feeling particularly productive

Koala and I might be done with our collab soon. If we still have time on hand, I might gun for a smol interaction between Sep & Klyn. If not, we can do so at the Black Court meeting, wherever it is permissible.
NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive

Happy one week!
Be sure to have everything wrapped up by next Sunday!

If you haven't posted at all and I haven't heard from you, I'll assume you're not joining and your space will be opened for someone else. Thems the breaks.

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin Might be quite funny if Athena doesn't like Lucrezia. The same way a cat just inexplicably doesn't like certain random visitors

*Athena Hisses*
Lucrezia: Oh, go chase some pigeons or something

Koala and I might be done with our collab soon. If we still have time on hand, I might gun for a smol interaction between Sep & Klyn. If not, we can do so at the Black Court meeting, wherever it is permissible.
NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive
I was meaning to respond to this, but I fell asleep. I am always down, if you got the time - totally fine if you got other stuff to do.
I know a few people got some planned introductions + actions to do.

working with Ultr for Noire's first post so that'll be out in a day or two i expect

There's a (very much WIP) NPC page up now, that'll fill as we go. Probably will do one for Lady Fray.

MagicPenguin MagicPenguin Might be quite funny if Athena doesn't like Lucrezia. The same way a cat just inexplicably doesn't like certain random visitors

*Athena Hisses*
Lucrezia: Oh, go chase some pigeons or something

Little does Derwin realize, all the dragon dung he had to clean just happened to be left in odd proximity to Lucrezia's quarters...

Gah, been a little busy. Will seek to get a starter to a collab with the Wyvern rider tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back