• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Could help Severa with her TABLE PLANS if you like
oooooh an idea 👀 yeah that'd be neat! just Severa leading Jeanne leading 10 other maids, all of them with clipboards in hand trying to puzzle out the least murdery seating plan

Oh I just woke up lmaoo, a lot to read here.

but if anyone wants to make an intro post with Seldanna I’m open ! 😅
We can pair up Seldanna and Ash!! They can do their servant duties or whatever else Dark Maiden personal maids are meant to do haha

We can pair up Seldanna and Ash!! They can do their servant duties or whatever else Dark Maiden personal maids are meant to do haha

Oh yea! That works ,Maybe as dark maidens they’d be watching over any guests coming through? Or helping with the heavy lifting before they arrive lmao 😅

I feel like everyone is just writing, "hey, I'm free dm me if you wanna collab."

I suspect everyone waiting for someone else to contact them wont work because...well, among other things, everyone seems to be doing that same thing.

I think, in this situation, if one is interested in a collab, it might be better to try and create one more proactively.

Well excuse me for being socially awkward.
Hmpf! (turns away with arms folded)

Well maybe he and Sep arrived at the same time or something and are making awkward noble small talk

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59

I'm good with that idea.
What say thee, IG42 IG42 ?

Albert will be busy organizing the huge party and the massive logistics behind it. He expects everybody to be in their best behavior. stares specifically at the trouble maker children

The Black Court gathering is just a cosplay convention. With that reasoning, I will have Sep dress up as a maid and starts selling his most recent erotic light novel - Fifty Petals of Dread.

Wait everyone else is already working on posts?
The rp hasn't even started yet and I'm already behind D:
I dun think we are posting yet. Just pre-planning on who is going to interaction with who prior.
I believe Avari's gonna post again, before we get ours. You're fine, sweetie.

Looks like first post might be out a bit early. Once it's posted y'all can go in your own time. Remember you can post as much as you like, but make sure you're wrapped up by the end of Day 1 (which is about two weeks unless everyone finishes early!)

My goodness I didn't know we were starting!

Erm, anyone want to interact with Mattias? In not I'll probably just start off with him showing off his skills training in the court yard.

My goodness I didn't know we were starting!

Erm, anyone want to interact with Mattias? In not I'll probably just start off with him showing off his skills training in the court yard.

'praps a bit of last minute training with one of the Cainhurst kids?

Perhaps a way of keeping them out the way lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back