• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If it's just social interactions and broskis doing bro stuff, I choose Klyn.
If it's a dance party, I choose Noire.
If it's saving the world while being air-dropped by a dragon like a paratrooper into the Lightfolks' territory, I will go with Derwin.
If it's making 4th wall memes about Being Human, I choose Lucrezia.
Being ara-ara-ed by Ash doesn't sound too bad, too, I suppose.

Late shift tonight, pray for my sanity - Klyn is always open, to providing sarcastic commentary, drama or providing you with your secret waifu obsession. ;p.

Late shift tonight, pray for my sanity - Klyn is always open, to providing sarcastic commentary, drama or providing you with your secret waifu obsession. ;p.
🍪🍼☕
Here, have some cookies and coffee.
Very well, I shall be your posting partner for this waltz.
(fixes ascot and buttons up tux)

I'm gonna have Severa leading an entourage of Maids, going through seating arrangements for dinner and such
"No, you can't have Lord Deathheart sit next to Lady ScarEye she ate his son if you recall"

I'm gonna have Severa leading an entourage of Maids, going through seating arrangements for dinner and such
"No, you can't have Lord Deathheart sit next to Lady ScarEye she ate his son if you recall"
Ash: "Ah, yes. That was quite a sight to see, wasn't it"

I'll be around to discuss interactions later, I am being dragged to the woods for a walk and then I have to make dinner so I won't be around until evening

Sep:
jyx51fX.jpg

I can't believe I forgot I agreed to movie night :\
Okay, I might be around even later than initially said rip

Also
Pros of taking harness trained four-month-old kitten to a forest and letting him climb: I am free to type without a hyper baby trying to eat my hands or destroying my stuff
Cons: Why does he have so much energy I'm so tired what the hell. He's napping and I'm so jealous.
1590860778830.png

He's a flawless being but without good energy outlets he gets destructive 😭 😭

That's a nice cat right there

He's not "nice". Flawless in every way, yes, but also an asshole without a single brain cell.
He got himself locked in the fridge the other day and he didn't even cry he was so busy stealing the ham and he keeps trying to climb into the oven 😭 😭

Oh I just woke up lmaoo, a lot to read here.

but if anyone wants to make an intro post with Seldanna I’m open ! 😅

Lucrezia is free or I'll do a solo it's all good :3

Though I might save her for the night

Last edited:
Hmm who would it make the most sense for Shizuka to be hanging around with?

I feel like everyone is just writing, "hey, I'm free dm me if you wanna collab."

I suspect everyone waiting for someone else to contact them wont work because...well, among other things, everyone seems to be doing that same thing.

I think, in this situation, if one is interested in a collab, it might be better to try and create one more proactively.

I feel like everyone is just writing, "hey, I'm free dm me if you wanna collab."

I suspect everyone waiting for someone else to contact them wont work because...well, among other things, everyone seems to be doing that same thing.

I think, in this situation, if one is interested in a collab, it might be better to try and create one more proactively.
true 🤔 tho for me it's more of i kinda assumed everyone already had their own plan and i didn't want to butt in 😅

besides the whole nobles gathering, is there gonna be a Big Event or Problem that kickstarts the plot? i was thinking Jeanne would just be helping with the servants otherwise, or hovering around Albert or Noire out of worry

true 🤔 tho for me it's more of i kinda assumed everyone already had their own plan and i didn't want to butt in 😅

besides the whole nobles gathering, is there gonna be a Big Event or Problem that kickstarts the plot? i was thinking Jeanne would just be helping with the servants otherwise, or hovering around Albert or Noire out of worry

Could help Severa with her TABLE PLANS if you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back