• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Soooo what are the levels for? Will it be a surprise?
Something to do with setting the gauge for our characters I suppose, in case we decide to head Southwest and do a speedrun campaign against Lvl 187 Light Crusaders & Lvl 999+ cast of Being Human Chapter 1.

gheist gheist I suppose Albert could be some sort of Mentor to Jeanne if you agree.
yeah!! that'd be neat and tbh, makes the most sense. he'd have been there for her entire career at Blackrock so everything she knows about being a Good Servant to the Cainhursts, she probably learned from him. i shall dm you once i am.......properly awake

I know we're going to be mostly in Blackrock for the first few rp days, but are there significant plot events our characters will have to be present for during that time or are we free to come up with things to do to occupy ourselves for that period?

I know we're going to be mostly in Blackrock for the first few rp days, but are there significant plot events our characters will have to be present for during that time or are we free to come up with things to do to occupy ourselves for that period?

On the Second day there's gonna be a convening of the Black Court, so lots of nobles/cult leaders/important types arriving on the first day. Most will be attending that.

After the blackrock plot stuff, will there be an obvious direction or directions our characters will be able to choose to pursue, or will we be more expected to come up with plot ideas ourselves from that point on?

I had an idea for a plot in the first few days of something happening at the castle--an arson, a theft, an assassination attempt, something like that-- within those first few days. Derwin, and perhaps a few others, would spend those first days playing detective to find the culprit(s). Then when things open up, he or they would go off to find said culprit(s). Just something to do to start off and that can easily lead into something more once the world opens.

However, if you have plans of your own during these few days and shortly after that will dictate plots for characters to follow, I'll just wait and see what happens before I figure out what Derwin's going to do instead of making any plans.

After the blackrock plot stuff, will there be an obvious direction or directions our characters will be able to choose to pursue, or will we be more expected to come up with plot ideas ourselves from that point on?

I had an idea for a plot in the first few days of something happening at the castle--an arson, a theft, an assassination attempt, something like that-- within those first few days. Derwin, and perhaps a few others, would spend those first days playing detective to find the culprit(s). Then when things open up, he or they would go off to find said culprit(s). Just something to do to start off and that can easily lead into something more once the world opens.

However, if you have plans of your own during these few days and shortly after that will dictate plots for characters to follow, I'll just wait and see what happens before I figure out what Derwin's going to do instead of making any plans.

Oh yes yes yes. I like it.

I'll be locking everything down this weekend, since I'm still flipfloping on a few ideas - but I'll be giving groups of players certain plot points they can develop themselves OR they can create their own scenario as long as I know what they're doing

Cynical and I are planning to have Kyln and Sep go on a Lewis&Clark Expedition. Scientific studies and all that good stuff. Maybe we can have a joint op en route.
Derwin's Bizarre Adventure when?

Oh yes yes yes. I like it.

I'll be locking everything down this weekend, since I'm still flipfloping on a few ideas - but I'll be giving groups of players certain plot points they can develop themselves OR they can create their own scenario as long as I know what they're doing

I will be sending you a rundown of Kyln x Sep lil thing today, alongside my Dreadmoor lore draft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back