• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I suppose they could be, the lore hasn't been set yet. I was gonna go with whoever raises that undead is that undead's master - so it can't really be transfered over. Perhaps ownership can be changed, the idea of a Zombie market is quite neat
aaaah ok cool cool. well, i'll edit it so her brother's been sold off as a slave for now, but i'll change it when the lore's been finalized! if ever, the necromancer who raised him probably just works at Crowhaven and makes trips to the castle or something.

Everything looking good so far but we've got three male Cainhursts in a similar age bracket - it'd be good to have a young'un in there and another girl to fill the last space

Thinking I might make an Oni character, say they were driven out of Hinokah since they're both Far Eastern inspired by the sounds of it.

Aye aye Cap,'
Still, any suggestions, feel free to hit me up! I do have a back up in the works if Kyln himself doesn't quite get through.

It'd be nice to have one of the Cainhursts be "Lil' baby sister" or some such if anyones interested in that, but We'll see where all the cards fall.

Super solid so far, looks like I won't be having much work to do <3

Hopefully we'll be ready to go by next Weekend at this pace.

Am I gonna spend all night finding perfect face claims for five dark maidens, three of which probably won't turn up in the RP?

Absolutely

Also I'm around for next hour before sleepy time so feel free to ask questions or whatever I'll reply quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back