• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy CAINHURST - OOC CHAT

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I might do that Cold Heart one again as a warm up since its gonna take place over a single night and should be really short if anyone is interesteddddd

Kaysen and the gang in mother Russia

You're alive! OMG.
Ahhhhhh.
Where were you?!
I've been worriee for the past 2 years!

Oh gosh, sorry I didn't realise! I just randomly logged in for giggles I wasn't expecting to see a notification - sorry I hope you didn't worry too much!

I moved, I got a new job, got a cat, lots of things!

But I daydream about the whole RP thing occasionally. Unfortunately I lack the time, energy and conviction to do more than that.

But stillllllll

Oh gosh, sorry I didn't realise! I just randomly logged in for giggles I wasn't expecting to see a notification - sorry I hope you didn't worry too much!

I moved, I got a new job, got a cat, lots of things!

But I daydream about the whole RP thing occasionally. Unfortunately I lack the time, energy and conviction to do more than that.

But stillllllll
You disappeared without a word. I've always assumed you were ... you know... 💀
Because of Covid and all. I've always been expecting your return, hoping you were ok. Ahhh. This is the day! Rejoice!

No seriously, I've been following this thread since 2020 hoping you were still alive. Lmao.
It's hard to move on. ):

Cat pics pls.

Issokie. I lack the time to barely write these days. I understand. Have you any plan to stick around here? Or is this just a drive-by?

You disappeared without a word. I've always assumed you were ... you know... 💀
Because of Covid and all. I've always been expecting your return, hoping you were ok. Ahhh. This is the day! Rejoice!

No seriously, I've been following this thread since 2020 hoping you were still alive. Lmao.
It's hard to move on. ):

Cat pics pls.

Issokie. I lack the time to barely write these days. I understand. Have you any plan to stick around here? Or is this just a drive-by?

Awwwww sowwwyYyyyyy

I dunno. I might lurk around a bit, reread a few old things here and there.

Maybe a super small scale 2-4 player RP in the future where I don't have to do a crazy amount of work. That'd be nice.

We'll see ^_^

That being said if any of the old guard is still kicking and vaguely interested in some low key project feel free to give me a nudge.

No promises atm though but I like the idea!

Awwwww sowwwyYyyyyy

I dunno. I might lurk around a bit, reread a few old things here and there.

Maybe a super small scale 2-4 player RP in the future where I don't have to do a crazy amount of work. That'd be nice.

We'll see ^_^
Please stay, even if you don't run an RP. Waking up to your reply here just made me jump out of my bed wide awake.

Aim small miss small. I kinda understand, especially when it comes to a big cast. Wayyyy too much effort.

Anyways, it's good to have you back! <3

That being said if any of the old guard is still kicking and vaguely interested in some low key project feel free to give me a nudge.

If this was 2021, I would say yes in a heartbeat. But sadly, I have already committed myself to 2 writing projects atm. I dunno if I will have the time to spare. ):

Though I'm curious. What is it about?

I'm still here and always interested.

If this was 2021, I would say yes in a heartbeat. But sadly, I have already committed myself to 2 writing projects atm. I dunno if I will have the time to spare. ):

Though I'm curious. What is it about?

Not sure, slice of life Cainhurst RP where its about the lowkey chaos that is living in the castle - maybe playing as a few of the long suffering guards/maids or some such.

Or maybe just something new!

Ill see if any RPs catch my eye, I haven't written jn like two years and I wasn't amazing to begin with - very rusty! But maybe one day. Aha

Not sure, slice of life Cainhurst RP where its about the lowkey chaos that is living in the castle - maybe playing as a few of the long suffering guards/maids or some such.

Or maybe just something new!

Ill see if any RPs catch my eye, I haven't written jn like two years and I wasn't amazing to begin with - very rusty! But maybe one day. Aha
I would be down to engage in court dramas and mundane shenanigans. Sepulcher will be the pioneer of transforming the dreary garden into his Eden. Muahahaha.

Don't sell yourself short. You are too humble. I've gotten to a certain point of personal satisfaction with my own writing thanks to you and the folks here.

Anything within Avariverse, I'm down. I just won't be as active as I used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back