• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy CAINHURST: A Dark Character RP! [Closed!]

Extremely interested! How does a personal doctor to the Cainhurst family sound? I was hoping to make a plague doctor-esque character.

Always room for an old friend Dal
That fills my heart with joy. I'll get to work on my character right away. Thinking either an elder brother, returned from a long trip away, or maybe a machinating uncle grasping at any power he can get ahold of.

That fills my heart with joy. I'll get to work on my character right away. Thinking either an elder brother, returned from a long trip away, or maybe a machinating uncle grasping at any power he can get ahold of.

Im gonna try to keep the Cainhurst family tree as simple as possible, perhaps a plotting noble instead?

OOC and CS are up anywho

Im gonna try to keep the Cainhurst family tree as simple as possible, perhaps a plotting noble instead?

OOC and CS are up anywho
So no more spots for family members? Damn. Yeah, maybe a noble under the Cainhurst family's rule, probably from a family that claims distant descent from the Cainhursts.

Spots for cianhurst kids! Just trying to avoid extended family aha
Oh, haha! That makes sense. Alright, Plan Numero Uno is back on the menu. Current idea is a red headed "stepchild" that is able to see and put to rest the spirits of the dead, who chose to flee the Cainhurst's ancestral home when he was a young teen due to largely unknown reasons, and is only now returning home for the first time after many a year spent away upon hearing news of his fathers worsening mental state.

Oh, haha! That makes sense. Alright, Plan Numero Uno is back on the menu. Current idea is a red headed "stepchild" that is able to see and put to rest the spirits of the dead, who chose to flee the Cainhurst's ancestral home when he was a young teen due to largely unknown reasons, and is only now returning home for the first time after many a year spent away upon hearing news of his fathers worsening mental state.

How about he went on a expedition to the marshes for a year or two and is now a bit science genius loopy

How about he went on a expedition to the marshes for a year or two and is now a bit science genius loopy
Hmm, maybe. I'll have to see if I can find an image that'd fit that and build on it.

I reckon I've still got some room if anyone is interested!

Especially for Bloodguard/Noble/Servant/guard types

cmcmcm.gif

Last edited:
Hmm...I'm interested but I'm hung up on deciding on whether to do this or not. It seems so good (the dark side is where the real fun is), but my character...may be a bit much if I'm thinking about this seriously.

What I was thinking of was a soul-stealing character that grows in strength with each one absorbed (again, kinda demonic but given the gothic-like setting, I usually go this route). I'm sure forbidden dark arts are the norm in that household.

But as stated before, the thought is swirling in my head on whether I can do this or not if you've got the space.

Hmm...I'm interested but I'm hung up on deciding on whether to do this or not. It seems so good (the dark side is where the real fun is), but my character...may be a bit much if I'm thinking about this seriously.

What I was thinking of was a soul-stealing character that grows in strength with each one absorbed (again, kinda demonic but given the gothic-like setting, I usually go this route). I'm sure forbidden dark arts are the norm in that household.

But as stated before, the thought is swirling in my head on whether I can do this or not if you've got the space.

You could do some sort of...soul collector kind of thing possibly?

I don't know, I'd need more information!

You could do some sort of...soul collector kind of thing possibly?

I don't know, I'd need more information!
Okay then...let me see if I can clarify here. Well, for starters, the dark arts of soul-cery primarily revolve around three things usually: Resurrecting the dead, enhancing oneself with the life force of the souls, and using them as a source of magic.

The type of soul collecting I'm interested in is the type that enhances oneself. Basically, the more souls one harvests from the slain enemies, the stronger one gets.

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit.

Okay then...let me see if I can clarify here. Well, for starters, the dark arts of soul-cery primarily revolve around three things usually: Resurrecting the dead, enhancing oneself with the life force of the souls, and using them as a source of magic.

The type of soul collecting I'm interested in is the type that enhances oneself. Basically, the more souls one harvests from the slain enemies, the stronger one gets.

Hopefully that clarifies things a bit.

Ahhh. Already got a concept like that locked in unfortunately.

I'm interested in this roleplay. What characters are you expecting more of? I'm planning on making a nervous kind of character but well versed in the dark arts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back