• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy CAINHURST: A Dark Character RP! [Closed!]

I'm interested in this roleplay. What characters are you expecting more of? I'm planning on making a nervous kind of character but well versed in the dark arts.

I reckon we've got space for one more Cainhurst (Preferably youngest and female) maxed on Dark Maidens, but any other kind of character is very much on the cards!

Ok, thank you! I think I could try to make a Dark Maiden.

Maxed on Dark Maidens as said above m'fraaaaiddddd.

Well I said two. But if you do come with a great idea I miiiiight be able to squeeze something in. If not it'd be one of the other roles!

I'm interested

Update: Sorry! I can't! Personal reasons!

Last edited:
I'm interested, would like to play as Ulfric's Butler or the House Steward if possible.

I've sorted most things out. I should be fine. Um.....is a guard spot available? Also! I'm 14 so I don't know if you'll allow me. That's fine tho I get it.

I've sorted most things out. I should be fine. Um.....is a guard spot available? Also! I'm 14 so I don't know if you'll allow me. That's fine tho I get it.

I try to avoid super young players, sorry. Its never gone well in the past lol.

Weird Question! Can I watch from the sidelines? It's seems really interesting and I'd love to watch it unfold. Again, I understand if you don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back