• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

(sorry for the spam) I'd like to say that Charon also bottled his boat. If you'd like I can remove alchemical retroactively from his inventory to cover the cost of however much a shrinking raft materia is.

Last edited:
(sorry for the spam) I'd like to say that Charon also bottled his boat. If you'd like I can remove alchemical retroactively from his inventory to cover the cost of however much a shrinking raft materia is.
Oh, his raft already had that property?

Sorry, I thought we said it could have some kind of materia which would let him bring it to Eithel Barad to get a sail put on it. I was only suggesting if you'd like to incur that cost on me now, instead of in the beginning (when I wouldn't have been able to pay it) for the sake of fairness, I would support that decision.

Yes, cold does indeed equal dumb.

Total is 9

Sorry, I thought we said it could have some kind of materia which would let him bring it to Eithel Barad to get a sail put on it. I was only suggesting if you'd like to incur that cost on me now, instead of in the beginning (when I wouldn't have been able to pay it) for the sake of fairness, I would support that decision.

Yes, cold does indeed equal dumb.

Total is 9
Nah, it's free.

If you like, please make a knowledge roll for the type of architecture and an artisan roll for how the brazier works. Katsuya Katsuya
Okay~
+7 knowledge
should I add +4 from languages? Since it is architecture, I’m assuming no.

Edited: the architecture is new to Isa, imma guess...the 1 killed me. XD 8

Okay~
+7 knowledge
should I add +4 from languages? Since it is architecture, I’m assuming no.

Edited: the architecture is new to Isa, imma guess...the 1 killed me. XD 8
Yep. Entirely new.

Artisan +5
How does the brazier work roll.

edited: 13. Don’t know what that means. XD
The flames are actually an illusion, but the brazier creates the light. Tis a magic lantern. The flames and coals are just for effect. Isa would also find that they react to magic and would dim or brighten accordingly if he wished from even 15 ft. away. They also changed colors, except for the color red for some reason.

Please make a perception roll using knowledge. Ima also make a stealth roll. Pet Panda Pet Panda
Stealth +4

Katsuya Katsuya , Isa will find that the Sanctum doors are not locked and that there is no 'key' at all in this area, but please make either a perception roll using knowledge if Isa wishes to explore the chamber, or a DC14 artisan roll if he wishes to examine to the point of opening up and seeing the mechanism of the statues? If he has a toolkit with him he can add the bonus from it.

Please make a perception roll using knowledge. Ima also make a stealth roll. Pet Panda Pet Panda
Stealth +4

Katsuya Katsuya , Isa will find that the Sanctum doors are not locked and that there is no 'key' at all in this area, but please make either a perception roll using knowledge if Isa wishes to explore the chamber, or a DC14 artisan roll if he wishes to examine to the point of opening up and seeing the mechanism of the statues? If he has a toolkit with him he can add the bonus from it.
Okay.
+7 knowledge

Edited: 17~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back