• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Yeah. It had the taste and texture of shampoo more than coffee. Also, can we skip to rping specific events? Instead of day by day from morning to end? Pet Panda Pet Panda Same on Isa's side if that's alright? Katsuya Katsuya

I don't want to rp each whole day anymore. It takes too long to move forward. Like it's been a month or more for just two days? And I want to move on to Moss' character arc.
I’m fine with that!

I'll take a look later, no rush. I have the stuff saved in sticky notes on my desktop (and of course, I recorded the money on my character sheet but not the items).

I'll take a look later, no rush. I have the stuff saved in sticky notes on my desktop (and of course, I recorded the money on my character sheet but not the items).
Kay, I'll give you the rest.
  1. x6 Katulu Staves
    Your afflictions penalize targets by an additional -1 and last 1 round longer.
    Attack range: 3 | Spell Casting Range: +2 | One-handed
  2. Ritual Robes
    Whenever the wearer is casting a spell as a ritual, they have advantage to maintain concentration during the ritual.
    +1 Toughness. +1 Spell Power
  3. Haversack of Holding
    +12 carrying capacity
  4. Wand of Detect Magic
    After every long rest, you can cast Detect Magic a number of times a day = knowledge
  5. Mask of Disguise Self
    After every long rest, you can cast Disguise Self a number of times a day = knowledge

I thought everyone was working on the Windshear portal. Not the Void. Aren’t those separate portals? Zer0 Zer0

Edited: I just noticed why Pet Panda Pet Panda asked. XD
Yea~Peepz be working on leh Windshear. Please make a DC18 artisan roll to fix leh huge portal with the +4 from the books. The giant spider machine is up and running too so the drows can help Isa. Isa also has the option of learning how to use the giant spider machine. You can actually make two important rolls each day if ya like.

Yea~Peepz be working on leh Windshear. Please make a DC18 artisan roll to fix leh huge portal with the +4 from the books. The giant spider machine is up and running too so the drows can help Isa. Isa also has the option of learning how to use the giant spider machine. You can actually make two important rolls each day if ya like.
I thought they didn’t want to help. - w -;;; but it would’ve nice to have help though.

imma roll~
+5 artisan
+4 books

edited: damn it!

Imma roll again to see if it’s fixed in the afternoon.

Edit: okay. He managed to fix it in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back