• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Sorry, I was doing lots of adult stuff. Working, seeing my terribly ill grandmother, negotiating a gigantic hospital bill, dodging a hurricane. But I'm here now!

Until about 3AM, when the hurricane hits anyway. Twelve hours, give or take. I'll post on mobile if I need to, though, it'll be a welcome distraction. I'll probably be on my patio vibing in the 60mph winds.

Sorry, I was doing lots of adult stuff. Working, seeing my terribly ill grandmother, negotiating a gigantic hospital bill, dodging a hurricane. But I'm here now!

Until about 3AM, when the hurricane hits anyway. Twelve hours, give or take. I'll post on mobile if I need to, though, it'll be a welcome distraction. I'll probably be on my patio vibing in the 60mph winds.
Kay~

No. This is a form provided to him by the Metamorphose spell. This is a creature which is adapted to mountainous environments. Maybe it exists, maybe it doesn't. I would like to believe it took a shape naturally, somewhat out of his control, when the spell became a part of him. It's more like, the forms were given to him, I guess.

E: The story he came up with is that he found him in a badlands.

No. This is a form provided to him by the Metamorphose spell. This is a creature which is adapted to mountainous environments. Maybe it exists, maybe it doesn't. I would like to believe it took a shape naturally, somewhat out of his control, when the spell became a part of him. It's more like, the forms were given to him, I guess.

E: The story he came up with is that he found him in a badlands.
Okay.

Since this is a weird spell, would you say it's possible that when Charon sheds feathers in his bird form, they don't necessarily disappear when he turns back? Like, in my head, he's evoking the unusual principles behind Titan's transmutative aura. That is to say, he is well and truly becoming a giant bird for a while, and all of the biological processes which take place during that time are not merely anchored to the world by a simple replacement of shape. Although I don't believe that his weird changeling bird feathers or teeth would have any medicinal properties outside of what one would usually get from feather-meal and bonemeal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back