• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

I'll go ahead and make the roll now and when we get to it in the RP, I'll write it in however it goes.

Ignore the second d20 roll:
7+8knowledge = 15

No, he's not saying a darn thing to Grisham. He doesn't trust the guy to be nice about trying to ruin her reputation. In his mind, presenting a sample that doesn't work isn't enough to ruin a reputation. Feeding a sick person something that makes them appreciably worse, or almost kills them, is what he's taking as a possibility. So, he's going to have the potion to switch out just in case the guy gives them something that's a little too mean.

No, he's not saying a darn thing to Grisham. He doesn't trust the guy to be nice about trying to ruin her reputation. In his mind, presenting a sample that doesn't work isn't enough to ruin a reputation. Feeding a sick person something that makes them appreciably worse, or almost kills them, is what he's taking as a possibility. So, he's going to have the potion to switch out just in case the guy gives them something that's a little too mean.
Kay~

Could I make a Remote Dreamscape spell?

Knowledge 7 : Remote Dreamscape
Share dreams with willing creatures on the same plane of existence. While in the dreamscape, you can share and re-live memories as though you were a ghost watching things happening. You can forcefully eject any creature out of your dream any time.
• Target: One other creature.
• Casting Range: Anywhere in the same realm of existence as you.
• Duration (concentration): No. of hours = Knowledge, or until woken up.

Could I make a Remote Dreamscape spell?

Knowledge 7 : Remote Dreamscape
Share dreams with willing creatures on the same plane of existence. While in the dreamscape, you can share and re-live memories as though you were a ghost watching things happening. You can forcefully eject any creature out of your dream any time.
• Target: One other creature.
• Casting Range: Anywhere in the same realm of existence as you.
• Duration (concentration): No. of hours = Knowledge, or until woken up.
Yes, but I'll say that apart from being willing, the target also has to be touched and tagged with your invisible arcane mark first. Arcane Mark lasts for a number of weeks = knowledge. No. of targets can be a number of creatures = knowledge. Then Mp cost = 2

Beside the convenience it would provide tactical communication, it's just to simplify RPing conversations with Lysanthir, if we ever do again, I don't want to sit there and count out thirty-something words at a time to have words. Charon would feel Greater Message would be too mundane.

Beside the convenience it would provide tactical communication, it's just to simplify RPing conversations with Lysanthir, if we ever do again, I don't want to sit there and count out thirty-something words at a time to have words. Charon would feel Greater Message would be too mundane.
Oh, uh dreamscape only works with creatures that dream.

Do you? I mean, there are states of meditation which result in dreamlike experiences and visions and do not require you to ingest psychoactive substances. Although, I can't cite research which states directly that these states are neurologically the same as dreaming.

That aside, I have another idea which seems more Charon than that anyway.

Do you? I mean, there are states of meditation which result in dreamlike experiences and visions and do not require you to be in a chemically altered state. Although, I can't cite research which states directly that these states are neurologically the same as dreaming.

That aside, I have another idea which seems more Charon than that anyway.
Yeah, sleep has to be required for the dreamscape. Because then, in essence, it becomes an anywhere telepathy spell that has the bonus of actually seeing the person and sharing memories.

Let me know if the materia descriptions need to be altered in some ways.
Shopping list for caravan:
- Home Caravan | 20 alchemical
- Furnishings, comfortable | 60 alchemical
- Room enlargements | (Kitchen, living room, two of the bedrooms) 40 alchemical
- Mobile garden | 1 alchemical
- Storage caravan |it’ll mix with the garden. 20 alchemical
- Smugglers’ illusion | for the smaller caravan. 100 alchemical
- Mobile kitchen | it can be fitted inside the caravan. 20 alchemical
= 261 divided by 2 = 130 alchemical and 50 metals

Isa’s shopping:
- Glider | for Smoky and for the caravan. 20 alchemical
- Ragnite | for Smoky. 50 alchemical
- Crit strike | 60 alchemical
- Spell success | 100 alchemical
- 3 Materia spell | 300 alchemical
- 3 attachment slot | 180 alchemical
- seeking rings | 10 alchemical
= 720 alchemical

The materia Isa choose for himself:

Shadow‘s edge (with his staff)
Shape the shadows in whatever blade you want on your preferred weapon. Can reach up to 1 area, depending on the type of blade the caster wants to create. Can use knowledge for combat rolls. After a long rest, you can cast shadow‘s edge as many times = knowledge. It can also mask the caster’s and two others’ presence by concealing them in shadowy places where they can see the outside but no one can see them. Add knowledge to larceny rolls.

Electric burn (on his ring)
Close combat type. Touching the person will give them burns once active. Depending on the roll, it can paralyze the victim. Touching someone’s weapon can potentially electrocute them, should the weapon is a certain type of metals that can conduct (copper, silver, gold, and aluminum). It won’t hurt the wearer. Can use knowledge for combat rolls. After a long rest, you can use it as many times needed = knowledge.

The third materia can be up to Zer0 Zer0 or let me know if ya want me to invent something. XD

Speaking of dreamscapes, don‘t the person need REM to actually reach the state of dreaming? Wouldn’t daydreaming count as dreaming?

I’m asking out of curiosity. XD

PS, I’m sorry for the long list of shopping. XD
Zer0 Zer0 Pet Panda Pet Panda

Let me know if the materia descriptions need to be altered in some ways.
Shopping list for caravan:
- Home Caravan | 20 alchemical
- Furnishings, comfortable | 60 alchemical
- Room enlargements | (Kitchen, living room, two of the bedrooms) 40 alchemical
- Mobile garden | 1 alchemical
- Storage caravan |it’ll mix with the garden. 20 alchemical
- Smugglers’ illusion | for the smaller caravan. 100 alchemical
- Mobile kitchen | it can be fitted inside the caravan. 20 alchemical
= 261 divided by 2 = 130 alchemical and 50 metals

Isa’s shopping:
- Glider | for Smoky and for the caravan. 20 alchemical
- Ragnite | for Smoky. 50 alchemical
- Crit strike | 60 alchemical
- Spell success | 100 alchemical
- 3 Materia spell | 300 alchemical
- 3 attachment slot | 180 alchemical
- seeking rings | 10 alchemical
= 720 alchemical

The materia Isa choose for himself:

Shadow‘s edge (with his staff)
Shape the shadows in whatever blade you want on your preferred weapon. Can reach up to 1 area, depending on the type of blade the caster wants to create. Can use knowledge for combat rolls. After a long rest, you can cast shadow‘s edge as many times = knowledge. It can also mask the caster’s and two others’ presence by concealing them in shadowy places where they can see the outside but no one can see them. Add knowledge to larceny rolls.

Electric burn (on his ring)
Close combat type. Touching the person will give them burns once active. Depending on the roll, it can paralyze the victim. Touching someone’s weapon can potentially electrocute them, should the weapon is a certain type of metals that can conduct (copper, silver, gold, and aluminum). It won’t hurt the wearer. Can use knowledge for combat rolls. After a long rest, you can use it as many times needed = knowledge.

The third materia can be up to Zer0 Zer0 or let me know if ya want me to invent something. XD
+10 alchemical for the enlargement of the big bathroom. So we pay 135 alchemical and 50 metals each

For the attachment slots. How many attachments does the staff have? 'Cause max is 3.

Ritually produce two magical beans which do not expire. Once planted in arable soil, in one minute, a small, visually average flower of a random species sprouts to full size but does not bloom. The flower does not require sunlight, but does require fertilizer and water to sustain itself. Once fully grown, a caster may choose to imbue it with manna if both beans are fully grown and living. If done this way, the flowers begin to transmit the sounds being made at each other's location with sufficient fidelity to hold a conversation. Any attempts to listen to faint or obfuscated noises are made at disadvantage.
  • Duration of transmission: No. of minutes = knowledge.
  • Transmission range: Anywhere in the same realm of existence as you.
  • Duration: Until one of the plants is dead.

+10 alchemical for the enlargement of the big bathroom. So we pay 135 alchemical and 50 metals each

For the attachment slots. How many attachments does the staff have? 'Cause max is 3.
The 2 attachments were for the rings, to add in the materia. The staff only has one added in, which means it has the weather spell and Shadow’s edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back