• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Lia --> (attacking Stout Bald Templar. Toughness 14)
+2 to rolls
Althea --> (attacking look-out. Toughness 14)
+3 to rolls

Edit: Look-out down.

If it's knowing the oasis around the area, nah, no need to roll. But he can buy a map in the market.

So there's Ebony Oasis to the west. 2 days away on foot, 3 hours on a mount. News is the oasis got stepped on by a goliath that's now dead some ways away from there. Nobody knows who killed it.

There is Desva Oasis, 5 days on foot, 1 day and an afternoon on a mount to the north in Desva village.

And Setcarmeru Oasis to the south 3 days away on foot, 1 day away on a mount. People daring enough to go to the Arid Badlands stop by here. This is also a popular bandit area where they trade for interesting artifacts they find in the Badlands. Like a small black market.

You can move faster when you travel. But after the first 8 hours of quick travel, I'll be asking for survival rolls to see if the character got exhausted.

Would Charon know any more details about Setcarmeru given his occasional underworld dealings?

Also, what sort of time would he make flying over to Ebony, Desva or Setcarmeru?

YALL HAD BETTER JUST GET SOME MUTUAL LOCATING THINGIES OR ELSE MORE PEOPLE ARE GONNA GET HURT

old bonnie and clyde lookin -- good lord

Would Charon know any more details about Setcarmeru given his occasional underworld dealings?

Also, what sort of time would he make flying over to Ebony, Desva or Setcarmeru?
Please make a DC12 knowledge roll for Setcarmeru.

What's his flying speed? I assume he's not taking the boat? Since levitation lasts only for a couple of minutes?

I'm losing it. I've had a long and ridiculous night.

Difficult Terrain doesn't slow your Travel.
Hex speed = 6

Gain a flying speed equal to your walking speed.

This is from his transformation spell.

I'm losing it. I've had a long and ridiculous night.

This is from his transformation spell.
Ebony Oasis - less than an hour

Desva Oasis - about 6 hours

Setcarmeru Oasis - About 4 hours. And yep success on the knowledge roll, what kind of info are you looking for about the place?

The level of danger, the rules of the place, the power structure of the place, rumors about any powerful objects currently residing there, any insider knowledge he would've come across as far as the perfect way to butter a specific seller up to get a decent discount, and of course, where would be able to safely bathe. Priority in that order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back