• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

I finished day 1 by posting a very rough aftermath and general mood, more for reference. So yeah, day 1 is finished.

Last edited:
Moss hunt DC8, +5 survival

Gains: 3 days worth of food for 4 people, + 12 alchemical.

Rolling exposure dice: -1 Hp from hunting

What hurt Moss? Edit: Templars, ohhhh shoot.
  1. Petrifying water
  2. One of those smaller serpents that got left behind when the sky closed
  3. Bandits competing for food
  4. Desert aminamal
  5. Templars

Last edited:
OH, then in that case yeah I'm good with ending it there. Part of me wants Charon to be like "how do you talk to people, you seem to do it all the time" but maybe not yet.

I'm going to take a break from my assignments and write up that magic now. Usually school is fine but this semester has been toilet wine.

(WIP)

Knowledge 6: The Emerald Crown
While in use, a burning wreathe of green fire encircles your head. Within one area of you and within the casting area, an inconsequential layer of plant growth sprouts suddenly and inexplicably from any viable surfaces, which will remain in place for the duration, and continue to live afterward if the climate of the area allows. Anyone who makes a roll to detect the traces of magic left by this spell has advantage. For the duration, you may know the location any walking creatures within the area covered by plants and may distinguish the number, but not size or any further detail. For the duration, you may spend one manna to take one of the following actions on your turn:

The Castle Walls: You may cause a number of walls comprised of mighty oak trees equal to your knowledge score to burst from the ground at a location within the casting area which require two rounds to grow to full height. On round one, they are difficult terrain and on round two, the following effects take place. They are twenty feet tall, ten feet wide, and six feet thick. There are no branches fit for climbing for the first fifteen feet. They can be uprooted with a strength check DC = 15 + knowledge or attacked with a martial check DC = 12 + knowledge. Each section of wall may be struck four times before becoming passable. If set on fire, the barrier of trees will burn for two rounds until they explode, dealing one damage to any creatures and objects within fifteen feet of the barrier. A creature may make a DC 12 + knowledge roll to resist this damage.

The Castle Moat: You may cause a thick layer of thorned ivy to grow along any solid surface. The patches of ivy are twelve feet by twelve feet and you may conjure a number of patches equal to your knowledge. The surfaces covered by this ivy are considered difficult terrain. As creatures move within ten feet of the surface of the ivy, vines will leap up from the tangle and attempt to latch on to the creature. The creature must try to resist with survival DC = 12 + knowledge or be afflicted with Don't Move. A creature who passes this check is immune to the grasping ivy. If the creature begins their turn in a patch, they must pass a DC = 12 + knowledge check. On a failure, they are afflicted with Bleed. If a patch of ivy has caused a creature to bleed, it cannot be set on fire for two rounds.

The Castle Guard:
Archer:
You may cause 1d4 large, aggresive plants to erupt from the ground in a spot of your choosing, within one area of each other. They are seven feet in height and on their tops there is a thick and heavy flower bud with an opening at the very top. Any creature which has not been designated as an ally by the caster which moves within one area of the plant will be attacked by it. The plant has a +5 to hit, a toughness of 2, and disadvantage on attacking creatures within melee range.

Footman:
You may cause 1d4 large, aggressive bushes to erupt from the ground in spots of your choosing, within one area of each other. They are seven feet tall and a have a ten foot reach, have two large tendril-like appendages brandishing massive shiny aubergines at the ends like clubs, and somehow appear to possess angry faces made out of leaves. They shake perplexedly in place, waiting for any creature that has not been designated by the caster as an ally to come within range of its intimidating and powerful aubergines. 🍆😡🍆

The plant has a +3 to hit, a toughness of 4, and 3 hit points.

You can have a number of different effects active at the same time = knowledge.
Target: 1 Area, plus 1 additional area for every 8 knowledge.
Casting Range: 1 Area
Duration: No. of hours = knowledge

Yes, sorry, I'll add that in shortly-ish.

This is what I have so far, I want to drop it here because I don't know how much time I can put toward it until like the 5th of next month.

Not yet. Unless you're good with me just telling you that Charon gets with Isa to figure out what information the book really holds and then apply that knowledge to make some progress in reconstructing the missing bits.

Not yet. Unless you're good with me just telling you that Charon gets with Isa to figure out what information the book really holds and then apply that knowledge to make some progress in reconstructing the missing bits.
Nah, I'll wait. I'll hold off me reply till the scene with Charon and Isa ends. Katsuya Katsuya

Users who are viewing this thread

Back