• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Another question: Did you say once that we can create our own spells, even from level 1? I don't recall, I think I remember this coming up when Charon leveled up.

Did they fix the chamber they're in yet?
Just turned the engine on. Also, ima check your new character tomorrow.

Another question: Did you say once that we can create our own spells, even from level 1? I don't recall, I think I remember this coming up when Charon leveled up.
Man, I don't remember. I think not? I think you can create your own spells starting at level 2.

Not yet. I was going to make him some kind of overly flirtatious incubus type character but I need custom spells for that lol.

Thank you.

I'm very conflicted between Healed the Sick and Someone to Protect.

On one hand, Healed the Sick is more fitting as per lore and he gets cool wings. On the other hand, I want him to be a terrifying monster in a fight.

Thank you.

I'm very conflicted between Healed the Sick and Someone to Protect.

On one hand, Healed the Sick is more fitting as per lore and he gets cool wings. On the other hand, I want him to be a terrifying monster in a fight.
You're welcome~

Rolling to see how long the south engine can stay on. 1d3
1 - hours
2 - days
3 - weeks

1d4 = number of weeks.

I'm going to go check my character's profile. I don't think it went down anywhere near when I had it finished but boy am I not excited to measure that.

E: Oh it's fine, never mind lol.

Ima time skip in me next, next post. Is that alright with you, Pet Panda Pet Panda ? I feel like we've been doing the unstable well scenario for too long.

You know, now that you mention it, now would be like -- if this were some kind of movie or something -- it wouldn't be a bad place to skip to create uncertainty in the audience. I'm personally indifferent toward painstaking RP. I'll RP every moment of a character's life if that's what is asked of me by a group I enjoy being with.

That being said, if you want to move on, I'm also okay with that.

You know, now that you mention it, now would be like -- if this were some kind of movie or something -- it wouldn't be a bad place to skip to create uncertainty in the audience. I'm personally indifferent toward painstaking RP. I'll RP every moment of a character's life if that's what is asked of me by a group I enjoy being with.

That being said, if you want to move on, I'm also okay with that.
Alright, ima skip. Though feel free to tell me like you've always done if you want to rp something you like. I actually created this tab called "Our Shenanigans", it's where we me and Katsuya played scenarios in the past while the main story was happening. We can move stuff that haven't finished over there and continue it there.

Sure, I'll make the next post in the conversation there. I just want Charon to respond. We don't have to continue it past another turn after that.

What are we doing next?

On second thought, I'm just going to leave it. Is Katsuya already on board with skipping the well?
Yup. And feel free to have Charon respond, but like maybe make it close ended?

Ima thinking of skipping at night? Katsuya Katsuya Or next day? And just summarize the next bhrumstone engine.

For those who wish to roll for the exploration DC13 roll you may for some drama if you like, but you don't have to. I shall consider the characters all safe by default.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back