• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

After getting lost twice, he noticed clues. Scratch marks on certain walls, made by human finger nails. It led him to a domed room with an air pocket. On the shore, there’s some of the missing sailors. Walking around and carrying bones, putting them somewhere else as they walked through another tunnel.

Isa is currently tied with a familiar cuffs behind his back and blindfolded with a seaweed. He’s shivering, be it in fear or cold, with the siren right in front of him. It’s a man, pinching Isa’s chin and twisting his head side to side as if he was checking him out.

Like a person who wants to eat a ripe apple.

Zer0 Zer0

After getting lost twice, he noticed clues. Scratch marks on certain walls, made by human finger nails. It led him to a domed room with an air pocket. On the shore, there’s some of the missing sailors. Walking around and carrying bones, putting them somewhere else as they walked through another tunnel.

Isa is currently tied with a familiar cuffs behind his back and blindfolded with a seaweed. He’s shivering, be it in fear or cold, with the siren right in front of him. It’s a man, pinching Isa’s chin and twisting his head side to side as if he was checking him out.

Like a person who wants to eat a ripe apple.

Zer0 Zer0
He has chosen death.

OH MY GOD I CAN"T BELIEVE I DIDN"T FIND THIS PICTURE BEFORE I"M SO MAD THIS IS PERFECT FOR CHARON AAAAA

c56a0b787dc3316b18bffc1b42fc42ac.jpg

Katsuya Katsuya

Moss' shopping:
50 alchemical | Demon Hunter armor with +1 toughness
50 alchemical | Demon Hunter spear with +1 combat
3 alchemical | Expensive goods: Leather Octopus Hold, with hot water pendant, hot water bottle
30 alchemical | Obsidian stove with heat runes

Total: 133 alchemical

Sell:
150 metal | Leonid armor
50 metal | Spartan Lance

Total: 200 metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back