• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Cafe roleplay?

thefryboio

I'm a wendies fry cuz i have *sass*
I Just Want a SimPle cafe roleplay, it can be neko, i definately want it to be edgy and angst like something like this

Markus held his head looking at his shortened paycheck"How will i pay rent this month...?I need a new job but...she keeps coming back and..Ugh this feeling is so ANNOYING!"he didnt realize he was infront of a customer and he just broke a cup out of anger"Oh my god im soooooo sorry sir! I-Ill get you a new drink!!!!"He ran back into the kitchen area and held his head"..Im such a mess.."

Soo yeah I definately want romance, so like kissing but NO NSFW HERE!! like maybe possibly M.O.(if thats even allowed) but otherwise no. so i want it to beeee customer x worker possibly? and i can be the worker! any questions PM me any day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back