• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Café Presbytery OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Yeah the idea originally was for her to climb from the ceiling to bus tables but then the dancing dryad busser gettin to literally "Buss it" got to me.

What does the manager position entail? It's empty and I'd be more than happy to make a character for it I might already have one actually
Also my perfect date is like...

A morning coffee date, followed by a nice hike to an amazing view and have a picnic ~ also there's a rainbow, and then camp out in the best spot for the night and watch the stars together, the next day stopping at a hot spring on the way back then have a really nice lunch at a diner, and then a finding a museum by chance and doing that, eventually walking around that night as it gets dark and stumble upon a small-town festival, play the games, eat cotton candy, and help lost little girl find her parents, and then after alllll that come home and sit outside, just going over the entire 2 days still unwilling to go and end the date, until we're way too tired and I carry them to bed

Last edited:
What does the manager position entail? It's empty and I'd be more than happy to make a character for it I might already have one actually
Also my perfect date is like...

A morning coffee date, followed by a nice hike to an amazing view and have a picnic ~ also there's a rainbow, and then camp out in the best spot for the night and watch the stars together, the next day stopping at a hot spring on the way back then have a really nice lunch at a diner, and then a finding a museum by chance and doing that, eventually walking around that night as it gets dark and stumble upon a small-town festival, play the games, eat cotton candy, and help lost little girl find her parents, and then after alllll that come home and sit outside, just going over the entire 2 days still unwilling to go and end the date, until we're way too tired and I carry them to bed
Same basic things any real manager would handle. Running books and coin in this case. Should probably be able to do any job in the shop. Also, anything else you might want to add.

Sorry I've been so MIA! School and work have kind of kicked my ass lol

I plan on making a baker and/or a barista who makes food/drinks that can evoke certain emotions in people! Might make the character a witch and/or a supernatural creature that is born with magic of their own. Not too sure yet!

Sorry I've been so MIA! School and work have kind of kicked my ass lol

I plan on making a baker and/or a barista who makes food/drinks that can evoke certain emotions in people! Might make the character a witch and/or a supernatural creature that is born with magic of their own. Not too sure yet!
Not a problem.

Okay all! I will be giving the rest another day or so on characters. If they aren't up, then they can put them up whenever, but I will be starting the RP. Hope that's cool guys.

I haven’t, but I’m posting them today. Like, maybe typing them right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back