• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Café Presbytery OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
3Wvr.gif

By the way guys, the post is officially one day old today. So, two more days until the next round starts. Or it will start after you all post. No rush or need to fear. There is no punishment if you miss a round. Lol. Just forwarding you.

Yeah my last character made another player uncomfortable and that was far from my intention but i dont really think i have another rework in me so it doesnt really seem like im a good fit here.
The boogieman one? I don't care why that makes someone uncomfortable.

The boogieman one? I don't care why that makes someone uncomfortable.
While i respect that. Its not exactly a tree i feel like barking up. I dont want to make someone else uncomfortable and have them leave nor do i want to feel as if im needing to walk on eggshells so im just gonna wander elsewhere for now. Something tells me ill find more of your future works and ill be happy to try again then.

I tagged you here to try to get you into the convo.
ThePrime ThePrime was a class act in dealing with it. But apparently you do not care about your RPers comfort level. That's fine. I'll drop so boogeyman can stay then.
No, that's not the case. RPN didn't inform me that I was tagged. After reading up on the conversation I understand it better. I just wanted to get to the bottom of this. However, if he says he is willing to move on, then nothing else needs to be done. I'm sorry you thought his character was uncomfortable. I am also sorry you thought I didn't care about your comfort. Terribly sorry. I hope you can forgive the mix up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back