• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Café Presbytery |A Weirdly Modern Fantasy| Always Open! Please Join!

Interested! Put me as a chef please!
Ideal date: I like playing genshin at home with my spouse the most

I would be interested in playing a bard for entertainment.

My perfect date is April 25. Its not too hot and its not too cold.

Just kidding. I think the perfect date is playing some video games and drinking coffee.

I would be interested in playing a bard for entertainment.

My perfect date is April 25. Its not too hot and its not too cold.

Just kidding. I think the perfect date is playing some video games and drinking coffee.
Had me there for a moment. Lol

I am not opposed to in house entertainment. However, would you mind if I just called them a Host/Hostess? Same basic thing, but you have to sit people.

It is one of my favorite quotes from Miss Congeniality. XD

I don't mind at all. And sitting people would allow her to have a little more fun with the guests since she's extremely mischievous.

A Perfect date: You get my nails, pedi, hair, makeup, done for me. Take me out shopping for a bag, outfit, shoes and shiny accessories. Then you can grab tix for a concert and pick me up. Afterwards you can get us drinks at the after party. Ayo, don't hate. I didn't ask for no dinner cus I need to stay looking nice right? And besides save some gas money, I'll get someone else to take me home anyways.

Bruh you said perfect date. I'm not a perfectionist.

I'll apply for the busser positon if you still accepting.

A Perfect date: You get my nails, pedi, hair, makeup, done for me. Take me out shopping for a bag, outfit, shoes and shiny accessories. Then you can grab tix for a concert and pick me up. Afterwards you can get us drinks at the after party. Ayo, don't hate. I didn't ask for no dinner cus I need to stay looking nice right? And besides save some gas money, I'll get someone else to take me home anyways.

Bruh you said perfect date. I'm not a perfectionist.

I'll apply for the busser positon if you still accepting.
Well, I don't judge. You got the busser.

I’d be interested in being a barista! I’m thinking maybe a character who’s constantly experimenting and trying to create new mixtures (and probably failing)

As for an ideal date, I’m just gonna be basic. A nice lunch out at a local restaurant. Nothing fancy really

aaah nice nice :) how about another cook iv got an idea brewing for that
Got it.
I’d be interested in being a barista! I’m thinking maybe a character who’s constantly experimenting and trying to create new mixtures (and probably failing)

As for an ideal date, I’m just gonna be basic. A nice lunch out at a local restaurant. Nothing fancy really
Thats lovely! You got it.

i'd be interested in a waiter!

as for the perfect date... it's too bad that someone else said the miss congeniality quote already agdsf but my dream date is going to a bookstore and picking out books for each other !!

i'd be interested in a waiter!

as for the perfect date... it's too bad that someone else said the miss congeniality quote already agdsf but my dream date is going to a bookstore and picking out books for each other !!
Well that is absolutely adorable. You got it! Go ahead and go to to OOC and that will get you anywhere you need to go. Any questions, pm me!

I'd be interested! I already have an idea for a character in mind, would you mind me running it by you via pm?
also ideal date: going to a cozy bookstore and/or coffeeshop

Users who are viewing this thread

Back