• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Café Presbytery |A Weirdly Modern Fantasy| Always Open! Please Join!

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Hi there! You have a neat idea, and wondering if you still have a spot open?
I might go for security though she might help out as a bartender now and then.

- A table for 2, in the summer evening, on the docks with some lofi music in the background. There we'd be eating some good old fashioned tacos and drinking cocktails.

Eccentric_Undead Eccentric_Undead Hi there! You have a neat idea, and wondering if you still have a spot open?
I might go for security though she might help out as a bartender now and then.

- A table for 2, in the summer evening, on the docks with some lofi music in the background. There we'd be eating some good old fashioned tacos and drinking cocktails.
I see. I like it! Go head to the OOC and get going!

This seems dope. I really like it. I’ll be joining.

For my favorite date, I’d say a cold night in the winter with your loved one drinking hot chocolate milk with marshmallows, also eating toast with an unnecessary amount of strawberry jam.

This seems dope. I really like it. I’ll be joining.

For my favorite date, I’d say a cold night in the winter with your loved one drinking hot chocolate milk with marshmallows, also eating toast with an unnecessary amount of strawberry jam.
Holy crap I am so sorry! For some reason RPN isn't alerting me to messages on this thread. If you still want in, please feel free to join. I will be posting up the main thread in a day or so. Just tell me the position you would like.

Holy crap I am so sorry! For some reason RPN isn't alerting me to messages on this thread. If you still want in, please feel free to join. I will be posting up the main thread in a day or so. Just tell me the position you would like.
Barista doesn’t seem so off for the character I want to play! And don’t worry about it, RPN is sometimes like that, heh.

Barista doesn’t seem so off for the character I want to play! And don’t worry about it, RPN is sometimes like that, heh.
Then Barista you shall be! Head over to the OOC to meet the rest of the crew. Ask questions, make relationships between characters, be they romantic or platonic and just have a blast!

also for the question of the perfect date I think a nice cute picnic in a park with like a cute little basket and blanket. Maybe pack in the basket a bottle of wine, a cute bouquet of flowers, some home cooked spaghetti and meatballs, and something nice for dessert and we could do the cute little scene in Lady and the Tramp with the Spaghetti and Meatballs

Hey! This sounds pretty interesting and I have a character in mind. I don't know if I'd be a good staff member, would it be possible to be a regular in the cafe? I know I read customers would be NPCs but I don't know how strict that would be.

Perfect date? Honestly, I don't know if I've ever been on one or what that would look like but I do like going to new places and showing people special places I enjoy. So maybe a little daytrip somewhere beautiful.

Hey! This sounds pretty interesting and I have a character in mind. I don't know if I'd be a good staff member, would it be possible to be a regular in the cafe? I know I read customers would be NPCs but I don't know how strict that would be.

Perfect date? Honestly, I don't know if I've ever been on one or what that would look like but I do like going to new places and showing people special places I enjoy. So maybe a little daytrip somewhere beautiful.
Unfortunately the customer is will be NPC's and I will be quite strict on it. I have a bit of a story planned and I need to keep all the customers in my pocket for it. However, if you haven't noticed, this isn't a place where you need to necessarily be qualified for your job. Got a position in mind?

Unfortunately the customer is will be NPC's and I will be quite strict on it. I have a bit of a story planned and I need to keep all the customers in my pocket for it. However, if you haven't noticed, this isn't a place where you need to necessarily be qualified for your job. Got a position in mind?

Hmmm... if I had to do one of those jobs, I'd probably enjoy barista. I actually used to work at Starbucks so it works out LOL.

Sounds Awesome, always wanted to try a more casual toned rp. Hope there's room for one more!

And for my perfect date is...going to a place like disneyland.

I'm thinking of my character being a hivemind of lovecrafian insects who are bussers. Terryifying and gross in appearance but actually really gentle and clean.

Last edited:
Sounds Awesome, always wanted to try a more casual toned rp. Hope there's room for one more!

And for my perfect date is...going to a place like disneyland.

I'm thinking of my character being a hivemind of lovecrafian insects who are bussers. Terryifying and gross in appearance but actually really gentle and clean.
That is a lovely date idea! Also, that is the most amazing idea for a character. You're in. I am about to type up the starting thread, but go ahead and get started. I'm sure the rest of the group will love them!

Is this still open? I may have a good idea that would be well at home here.

Hiking to a perfect picnic spot and maybe some bowhunting together is mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back