• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here

Rusty of Shackleford

Nine Thousand Club

"Ah, you're back."

Welcome to the OOC! This is here to act as the OOC for the time being, until we decide on whether the OOC will be in here or on Discord. Take a seat, and stay a while!​

Alright, I found a picture that I think looks really cool, and actually goes with what I was searching for. Though, as I noted, his eyes would also glow a golden color.

As for Cronus, I will give something of a text description when the Second Awakening comes up, since I have an idea of my own as to how he would look.

Alright everyone, for thr first Palce, I'm thinking that it belongs to the self proclaimed "King of Shujin," a hacker/info broker that uses blackmail to get what he wants. Sometimes he digs up dirt just to kick somebody while they're down. The Thieves would be threatened by him releasing private information about everyone: the Wild Card's criminal record, Takeshi being nosey, Akari's autism, etc. Think the most petty, insecure bully ever, who thinks he's way smarter than he actually is.

As an answer to the poll, I would say Hifumi, or as I would like to call her, “Chess-Chan”.

Although, if we’re talking about just the Thieves... that is tough. Futaba is a socially awkward muffin just like me, but then again, Haru is a total marshmallow...

I never actually met Hifumi, which is a shame because Lucifer is seriously one of the best Persona's in the game, and he looks really damn cool.

Her Confidant also makes “Flu Reaper Farming” a crapton easier, if you’re into that.

Edit: Damn you, autocorrect.

My first play through was...odd. It was mainly me fusing Persona's with Arsene to keep him viable, since he looked so cool. I also mega focused on Ryuji, Ann, Makoto, Futaba, and Sojiro. Pretty much everyone else got ignored, though I did get a few Links with Takemi.

Caroline and Justine. With the addition of Lavenza ofc (I mean, she is the Velvet Room Twins combined.)

I just love their (especially Caroline) antics towards Joker. And I like how they do the fusion (but I like the one in PQ2 more though)..

And Lavenza... I love her voice. It's just so relaxing and tranquil.

Last edited:
I'm gonna try to branch out more in my second playthrough, mainly to get Lucifer. So that's a minimum of five ranks with the Twins, max for Hifumi, and beating the Sae Palace tl get Satan as well.

If you didn’t do anything with Mishima, be sure to do Mishima as well. His Confidant grants fun EXP bonuses. 😗

There’s also the part about getting a seriously powerful Persona, once you find the right components to fuse him.

Oh, yeah.

Technically you need Rank 5 in Strength to make him, but he's a Tower Persona nonetheless. He's... well, he almost breaks the game.

There’s also his unique move, Hassou Tobi, that shreds anything that doesn’t Repel, Block, or Absorb Physical, especially when combined with Charge and Tarukaja.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back