• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
I sincerely hope not! He'd be getting an ass whooping from his mother if that were the case.

Akari functions as the “battle medic”. His skill set is centered around Bless and Heal moves, along with Rakukaja.

He also wants to help people, like tutoring and whatnot.

Takeshi: "...and that's how we'll pull of this heist!"
Ezra: "You want us to do all that just to get your weed stash back from your mom? I'm out."
Takeshi: "I'll keep you stocked in snacks for a month."
Ezra: "AND I'm back in."

We need a scene where the guys all get stoned together.

Ezra: *eating literally everything he can*

Akari: *giggling while watching Nichijou*

Takeshi: *completely phased out, seeing through time and discovering the meaning of life*

Daisuke: *literally the same person*

Ezra doesn't smoke so most likely Takeshi tricked him into eating an edible.

Stoned Kaida: "EZRA GET OVER HERE! I need to....uh...whatever you get over here and hehehehehe."
Stoned Ezra: (Is attempting to eat Takeshi's arm)

Takeshi: *sees Kaida as a Featherman, and Ezra as human Morgana* "Yes Featherman. I'll do that right away. Oh hey Morgana. Are you hungry?"

And Takeshi doesn't smoke either, mainly because he doesn't like the smell.

Takeshi: *terrified screaming*

Akira, in the LeBlanc: *looks up from cleaning a mug*
Customer: "What's wrong?"
Akira: "Nothing. It just felt like...someone cried out and was suddenly silenced."

Makoto: *busts down dorm room door* "WHO HURT MY BABY BOY?!"

Suddenly Sober Ezra: "Takeshi got everyone high and I will point you towards his stash if you promise not to tell my mother what happened."
Still Slightly Stoned Takeshi: "Wait, what?"
Ezra: "Do you KNOW what happened to the last guy who tried to get me high?"

Makoto: *sigh* "Takeshi... I'm not angry... I'm just disappointed."
Takeshi: *still out of it* "I'm sorry, Mr. Speedwagon. I'll focus on training my Hamon more, I promise."
Makoto: "...wait, what?"

Ezra: (Somehow has managed to sneak out of the room like a silent sneaky ninja with Kaida in his arms) "Alright, let's get you somewhere to sleep this off."
Kaida: (Snuggles into Ezra's chest) "Mmmh, I want some chips."
(When they get back to the room Kaida grabs Ezra with her stoner strength and squeezes him against her as she falls asleep on the bed)
Kaida: "CHIIIIIIIIIIIPS."
Ezra: "I'll allow this invasion of my personal space this one time. You're lucky I haven't recovered enough to break free from-" (Kaida squeezes harder, Ezra relents.)

(Later Kaida wakes up to Ezra asleep in her arms, having not got up because he didn't want to wake her up)

Literally all of the above, and also:

Kaida: WHY IS MY PERSONA TRYING TO PULL OUT MY FUCKING KNEECAPS?!!

IMAGINE. And Kaida the whole time is trying to figure out the reference and she just gets the name of the anime/manga wrong every time.

And this time round she'd be knowledgeable enough on anime (although maybe moreso in a particular genre...)

In all seriousness though, she has a love for magical girl anime and Sailor Moon in particular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back