• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
By the way, are you guys changing your elemental affinities? I'm thinking of keeping Curse for Takeshi, to keep him tied to his father. Plus it fits his color scheme and such.

Wind really fits her. In terms of his abilities, Takeshi is very much a team player. He has a lot of healing spells alongside his Curse attacks. While he lacks high health, he makes up for this by having very high avoid stats, and though he lacks strength, he has a high critical chance.

Wind really fits her. In terms of his abilities, Takeshi is very much a team player. He has a lot of healing spells alongside his Curse attacks. While he lacks high health, he makes up for this by having very high avoid stats, and though he lacks strength, he has a high critical chance.

Thanks! I think so too. It'd feel weird changing it, haha. And ah, it's cool you have his pros/cons figured out! I might still have Kaida be a good hitter with physical attacks and so on.

Yeah, definitely. And at least she has a bit of magic should things go haywire!

Definitely! So she can exploit weaknesses. I actually have this idea that Takeshi's main Curse spell is special. It's similar to Yusuke's physical attack, that increases in damage when used after a Baton Pass.

Did not know that!

Oh, and in response to Takeshi's attack - that sounds cool! I always loved Yusuke's Baton Pass power-up attack. I just liked using Yusuke in general ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back