• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ah, that'd be cool! Only problem I can think with that though is if it takes a bit of time to get through to everyone and for everyone to get their Personas and join up, you know? But I still enjoy the idea of people gaining their Personas in different palaces etc.!

She looks so precious ;.;

Yeah, that's why I'm not too sure. I think the problem last time was my lack of planning, so I'm gonna do a lot more this time. And thanks! She's about 11-12 during the RP.

(In the MHA version of this Ezra is with Izuku when he faces down Stain. Stains stabs through Ezra's costume and then licks the red stuff off his knife only...)
Ezra: "HA! You thought you licked my blood but you really licked ghost pepper hot sauce from the multiple bottles I'd hidden under my coat! Get him, Deku!"

(During the Training Camp Arc)
Mister Compress: "Ha, I knew you would try to get your teammates back so I switched those marbles out when you weren't looking!"
Ezra: "I anticipated that you'd do that so I replaced those marbles with malted milk balls when you weren't looking!"
Mister Compress: "I anticipated you anticipating that so I switched them back!"
Ezra: "I anticipated you'd anticipate that so I filled your other pockets with Mentos! Your next line is: 'How could that possibly work to your advantage?!'!"
Mister Compress: "How could that possibly work to your advantage?!"
(Ezra sprays Mister Compress with Diet Coke)
1581456237417.png

Last edited:
Yeah, that's why I'm not too sure. I think the problem last time was my lack of planning, so I'm gonna do a lot more this time. And thanks! She's about 11-12 during the RP.

That's fair! GMing and planning is hard, nobody really knows how much work goes into it. I'm no expert, if you need a hand at any point, I can help out if needs be. And ahh, cute!

(During the Training Camp Arc)
Mister Compress: "Ha, I knew you would try to get your teammates back so I switched those marbles out when you weren't looking!"
Ezra: "I anticipated that you'd do that so I replaced those marbles with malted milk balls when you weren't looking!"
Mister Compress: "I anticipated you anticipating that so I switched them back!"
Ezra: "I anticipated you'd anticipate that so I filled your other pockets with Mentos! Your next line is: 'How could that possibly work to your advantage?!'!"
Mister Compress: "How could that possibly work to your advantage?! Wait, wha-"
(Ezra sprays Mister Compress with Diet Coke)
View attachment 678753
Ezra is basically a JoJo character. Convince me otherwise.

Yeah. I may need some help on this! I'm trying to think of Takeshi's second Persona. I'm having trouble picking something that matches Takeshi's theme...

Ezra is basically a JoJo character. Convince me otherwise.
He's comedic, hammy, skilled at sleight of hand, and willing to fight dirty to win. So yeah, he's a lot like Joseph Joestar.

Ezra: "You know how you keep justifying lying to us by calling them 'logical ruses?'"
Eraserhead: "Yes..."
Ezra: "Well I hold no hard feelings about that at all."
Eraserhead: "Uh, good."
Ezra: "And you know how Ms. Joke keeps trying to hit on you?"
Eraserhead: "Yes..."
Ezra: "Also you remember when I had you sign a note for me when you were half asleep when you were supposed to be teaching?"
Eraserhead: "Uh oh-"
(Ms. Joke bursts in)
Ms. Joke: "I GOT YOUR SIGNED MARRIAGE PROPOSAL! Ezra even volunteered to use his Quirk to help cater the wedding for free, isn't that great!"

I would imagine Akari is going to be relatively the same, perhaps with a few key differences.

For one, rather than living at home, he would have a dorm room that would be filled with game paraphernalia, purchased thanks to his part-time job at Chrome Star (the burger joint I mentioned in the previous iteration).

For another, he would still be an avid gamer, but there would now perhaps be an ongoing feud between him and the university’s possibly-sh*tty Wi-Fi.

Akari: “Alright, guys! We’re on Akrosis’s last HP bar! Just one more cycle, and-“

Crappy Wi-Fi Attacks!

Akari: “...”

(He gets up, walks into the dorm bathroom, locks the door, and...)

Akari: “WHHHHYYYYYYYY?!”

Akari: “Alright, guys! We’re on Akrosis’s last HP bar! Just one more cycle, and-“

Crappy Wi-Fi Attacks!

Akari: “...”

(He gets up, walks into the dorm bathroom, locks the door, and...)

Akari: “WHHHHYYYYYYYY?!”

That sounds like a nightmare. I feel for Akari.

My mood is Takeshi trying to find a way to score some weed without his mom or sister finding out.

Better not be hoggin' it all to himself 👀

Kaida is probably gonna end up going to a few parties and be a little 'wild'.

And eventually she just starts going back to her dorm early and starts ordering cosplay shit.

Or she brings someone back to the dorm:

Person: Uh, is that a pink wig on the floor?
Kaida: What? *shoving stuff under the bed* Don't be stupid. Take your shirt off already.

Important Meeting Happening:

Takeshi: *wondering why Morgana suddenly turned into a person as he's stoned out of his mind*

It's kind of sad that Takeshi has yet to date anyone at this point, again due to him dedicating too much time to other people and not himself. Might have to get the guys to help him in this regard.

My mood is Takeshi trying to find a way to score some weed without his mom or sister finding out.
Ezra: "I'm not saying I know a guy, but I know a place where you can stand with some money and then walk away having exchanged that money for goods or services. (Winks)"
(It turns out he had directed Takeshi to his favorite food truck instead of a weed dealer as a prank)

Kaida is probably gonna end up going to a few parties and be a little 'wild'.

And eventually she just starts going back to her dorm early and starts ordering cosplay shit.

Or she brings someone back to the dorm:

Person: Uh, is that a pink wig on the floor?
Kaida: What? *shoving stuff under the bed* Don't be stupid. Take your shirt off already.
Ezra: "But I want to see your costume! Also why do you want me to take my shirt off, you've seen my abs before."

Ezra: "I'm not saying I know a guy, but I know a place where you can stand with some money and then walk away having exchanged that money for goods or services. (Winks)"
(It turns out he had directed Takeshi to his favorite food truck instead of a weed dealer as a prank)

Ezra: "But I want to see your costume! Also why do you want me to take my shirt off, you've seen my abs before."
Takeshi would be satisfied, nonetheless.

That sounds like a nightmare. I feel for Akari.

Yeah, chances are he's going to be focusing more on single-player games, unless perhaps there's a plot point later on where he gets a router of his own and just says "you know what? Screw the college Wi-Fi".

But real talk, though, I remember my old college's Wi-Fi being complete trash. The computer labs had good connections, sure, but trying to connect wirelessly to their Internet on, say, a smartphone and maintaining said connection? You frankly would have had better luck trying to win the lottery. 😗

Important Meeting Happening:

Takeshi: *wondering why Morgana suddenly turned into a person as he's stoned out of his mind*

It's kind of sad that Takeshi has yet to date anyone at this point, again due to him dedicating too much time to other people and not himself. Might have to get the guys to help him in this regard.

Stoned Takeshi is such a mood and I love it.

Honestly, those both gave me such a laugh XD

Yeah, chances are he's going to be focusing more on single-player games, unless perhaps there's a plot point later on where he gets a router of his own and just says "you know what? Screw the college Wi-Fi".

But real talk, though, I remember my old college's Wi-Fi being complete trash. The computer labs had good connections, sure, but trying to connect wirelessly to their Internet on, say, a smartphone and maintaining said connection? You frankly would have had better luck trying to win the lottery. 😗

Setting up a rogue router honestly sounds like a better alternative.

Oh, I feel this. My university's Wi-Fi is pretty bad for not connecting to smartphones either.

Okay, it's official: human Morgana is simply a hallucination. It isn't real, and cannot hurt you. By the way, you can have some of Takeshi's weed, just don't tell his mom. She is the police commissioner, after all.

By the way, you can have some of Takeshi's weed, just don't tell his mom. She is the police commissioner, after all.
Ezra: "Hey, did you know a recent study found a direct link between my having snack money and your mother not knowing about your weed habit?"
Takeshi: "Are you blackmailing me?"
Ezra: "No, because she already knows since her last visit. You didn't do nearly enough to cover the smell. She told me to tell you to either stop or she's getting my mother involved."
(Ezra's mother method of ensuring her children don't do drugs is a combination of care, education, and every drug dealer within 100 miles being terrified of her.)

Ezra: "I am so glad I kept moving all the weed Futaba sends me to Takeshi's closet."
(Ezra's phone goes off. The screen reads "It's Futaba O'Clock!")
Futaba: "EzraIcametovisitandnowyou'regoingshoppingwithmeandyoudon'tgettosayno!"
(Ezra gets yanked offscreen)

So we're going with the college theme then?

Also if we're changing personas theme-wise, I did have an idea.

Also is it ok if I still play The Fool Arcana/Leader character?

Awesome, thanks so much. In that case, Daisuke and Takeshi are roommates then I suppose :P

As for my new Persona Idea, if we're doing what the game did and naming them after famous thieves/historical figures/fictional characters I was thinking of going with Don Quixote!

tumblr_pc6r35qH2t1vajzm6o2_1280.png

A man who believed himself to be a knight errant righting the world's wrongs, when in reality he was just a loony old coot that read waaaaaaaaaaay too many books on the code of chivalry. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back