• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Late to this, but instead of food, Kaida develops an unhealthy relationship with coffee.

Or well you know, food's still involved, but she vibrates more with coffee.

I don't think I can change the poll. Crap. Okay, so my idea: I'm going to post a reply on this thread. If you want the high school setting, like it. If you want the college setting, use the love reaction.

I'm up for either highschool/college AU so whatever goes through!

I'm mixed on a MHA element (mainly because I STILL haven't picked it up oops) but again, if it's what the majority wants.

To give Kaida a cropped hair look or give her a Maki-esque appearance a lá Fire Force... Decisions, decisions.

I'm finally satisfied with Takeshi's thief appearance and theme. It has a French thief theme, with his Persona being Reynard, a French anthropomorphic fox that stole from a dim witted wolf to survive.

Ah, very nice! I think I remember reading about Reynard before, so it's a nice choice ^^

My idea is that this Takeshi is very much the mother hen. Always making sure everyone is okay, and rarely spending time helping himself. Reynard represents the positive selfishness of helping himself, and seeking his own dreams. Also, he's gonna have a lil sis, so get ready for cuteness!

Ooh, I like that character development! It seems like a good choice for Takeshi. I'm switching around a few things with Kaida myself, so hopefully that works out a little better this time around!

Also I will love and protect Takeshi's little sister with all my heart T_T

Thanks! I'm really satisfied with him now, as I always felt I could never get his aesthetic and characterization down. And his sister will be the most adorable thing ever. Don't you worry.

I look forward to seeing him then!! And I can't wait for his little sister asdghjkll

I also think that this time, everyone will join the Thieves at different times. The group still exists, it's just that the members get their Persona's like in the game, where it happens gradually and not in the same Palace. Just so that things have a better pace.

This is his lil sis, Hana!
e50b749315fa7b89cc997d67b4b522d5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back