• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Cafe LeBlanc (Persona: Wings of Rebellion OOC)

Best Girl? (No Judging)

• Ann

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Futaba

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Makoto

• Haru

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Ryuji

• Yusuke

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Would anyone be interested in setting up another thread where we could all generally discuss stuff/brainstorm ideas for when this RP starts again?

Or continuing here?

How would you guys feel about the reboot having the characters be college aged? It would be the same plot, but everyone would be a bit older and in college?

Takeshi: "Please, just...shut up, Ezra...my head's killing me..."

Takeshi's gonna be a lot angrier and philosophical this time. His social anxiety has gotten a lot worse over time.

It might also be fun to have our characters be in the My Hero Academia universe.
Ezra: "My Quirk lets me create snacks!"
Aizawa: "How is that in any way a Quirk that can be used as a Hero?"
(Aizawa has to duck as Ezra uses his Quirk to chuck a watermelon at his head)
Aizawa: "Point taken."

That would be cool, actually! The Phantom Thieves would be a rogue vigilante group going after corrupt heroes.
Ooh, I like that.
Corrupt Hero: "I don't see how you're going to be able to take me on, I have super toughness!"
Ezra: "Yeah, but you're also allergic to peanuts." (Launches peanut dust into the Hero's face.)

Takeshi's Quirk would be called Daedelus. Once activated, it gives Takeshi a full breakdown of whatever he uses it on. If it's an object, he learns it's purpose, how to use it, etc, and if it's a person, he learns their Quirk and weaknesses. The downside is that he must be able to touch them, and it takes about a minute for a full analysis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back