• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Alright, I edited my CS
Oh, and then you pick 1 of the abilities under the background. Shall I edit your manna, toughness and spell power for you?

• Fast!
    You can use a minor action to completely avoid 1 attack, restraints, or immobilizing affliction that you are aware of (Cost: 1 Mp). You and 1 ally near you have +1 Movement speed (Cost: Passive)
  • Assassinate
    When equipped with non-heavy and non-mage weapons, your Sneak Attacks deal +1 damage, and you may choose to immediately "Hide" again after sneak attacking. (Cost: 1 Mp)
  • Shady Pastime
    You can appraise the true value of items that you can observe clearly for 6 seconds within a small area that have an Identify DC equal or less than = DC12+ Artisan. Upon closer inspection, you can learn who or where it was made, what it is made of, and if it is fake.

You can also automatically pick locks and disable traps you studied for 6 seconds, and successfully steal objects you can see that are within 5 ft. of you that have a DC equal to or less than = 12+ Larceny. If this object can be easily hidden in your person, no one will notice the theft. When relying on these passive stealing abilities, you are free to aid one buddy you can communicate with, giving him or her an advantage to their roll.
  • Saboteur
    You have a passive stealth = 12+ Larceny, and give advantage to 1 ally near you who is also trying to be sneaky.

Remaining loot:
  1. Foxx's Light Armor
    +2 Toughness | Attachment (Materia): Hawk Eye| Weight 1
    • Attachment, Hawk Eye: Your eyes shift into that of a hawk's. You have dark vision and can see far, as though through binoculars.
  2. Foxx's Shield
    +2 Toughness | Weight 1
    You can share "Guard" with another ally close to you. Made of wood, sometimes ringed with iron with a handle of padded leather.

3. Foxx's Sword
    +2 hit | One-handed | Weight 1
    Can be "Dual-wielded" when you equip a second light weapon in your off-hand, allowing you to make an extra attack, giving all your attacks -1 hit. No penalty when making only one attack.

4. Silver Thief Crossbow
    Attack range: 4 | Two handed | Weight 2
    You may use a minor action to "Aim", giving you -1 Toughness, but +2 to hit on your next attack. You have -2 to attack rolls when melee attackers are engaged with you. Uses 1 ammunition per attack.

5. Silver Thief Club
    +1 hit | One-handed | Weight 1
    Can be "Dual-wielded" when you equip a second light weapon in your off-hand, allowing you to make an extra attack, giving all your attacks -1 hit. No penalty when making only one attack.

6. x1 Mask of Many Faces
    Weight 1
    You can cast "Disguise Self" for free a number of times a day = Knowledge after every long rest. Has a design similar to the masks made by the Swiftsong family in Cliffdrift Village

7. x1 Oil Lamp
    Weight 1
    Casts light in a 30 ft. radius. or 60 ft. cone. Has a hood allowing you to lower the light to a dim 5 ft. radius. Stays lit for 8 hours on 1 pint of oil. Can be hung on belt.

8. x6 Oil Flask
    1 pint. Can be used in combination with fire attacks, increasing the DC to resist "Burn" by +1.

9. x1 Flint and Steel: Make fire. Comes with a box of tinder.
    Cost: 1 Metal.

10. x6 Goods, common
    Extra clothes, personal belongings.

11. x1 Lashings
    Advantage to Overcoming Difficult Terrain when set up. Rope or similar that's 50 ft. in length.

12. Mirror
    Small hand-held mirror. Bigger mirrors are available at a higher price.

13. Letters

14. Silver Thief's Pocket Watch
    Runs on ragnite. Has a painting of an elven elderly couple.

15. x6 Rations: Snacks and preserved meals, coffee, tea leaves, etc. that can be eaten or drank during a short rest, recovering 2 manna instead of just 1 without having anything to eat or drink. Lasts for 2 months.

16. x2 Tent, 2 people
    Weight 2
    Protects against bad weather. Can be turned into a hanging tent.

17. x1 Plush Sleeping Bag
    Weight 1
    +1 to Condition.

18. Gaming Set
    Weight 1
    Pick one type of game, such as a deck of artistic cards that may or may not blow up, or a rolled-up chess board with magically moving pieces, horse shoes and pike, a ball, or a magical puzzle. +1 Condition to everyone who plays a one hour game. The one who wins gets +2 Condition instead.

19. Books
    Weight 1
    Make up a book title. +1 to Condition after a one hour read. A collection of amusing, fascinating, horrifying, suspenseful, or relaxing pieces of literature.

20. x12 Hobby Goods
    +1 to Condition. Do you knit? Do you carve? What is your hobby?

I think Vergil would like to read those letters now. How do I go about it?
We can say that he asked to see them from Sassy and they're currently in his hands. After your post I'll post what Vergil is reading. I currently don't have anything planned right now. XD Ima write the contents for it tomorrow.

We can say that he asked to see them from Sassy and they're currently in his hands. After your post I'll post what Vergil is reading. I currently don't have anything planned right now. XD Ima write the contents for it tomorrow.
Uh what? xD what letters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back