• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

Okay Imma' edit then. xD
Kay, so, please make two 1d20 rolls for Sassy, specifying which body parts she wishes to attack. First one as the normal ranged attack, the next as the afflict to Burn. For the second attack, if she wishes to deal damage and afflict, please make the roll with -2 combat, if she just wants to afflict, please make the roll as normal without penalty.

Kay, so, please make two 1d20 rolls for Sassy, specifying which body parts she wishes to attack. First one as the normal ranged attack, the next as the afflict to Burn. For the second attack, if she wishes to deal damage and afflict, please make the roll with -2 combat, if she just wants to afflict, please make the roll as normal without penalty.

Not really sure how to RP out Sassy trying to burn the Godfather but sure. xD

Also... what is it about the -2 to Max's health? Like how did he lose 2 health?

Not really sure how to RP out Sassy trying to burn the Godfather but sure. xD

Also... what is it about the -2 to Max's health? Like how did he lose 2 health?
All heavy weapons like Mjolnir grant the ability "Heavy Swing" where they make the attack at -3 combat, if it hits it's a critical strike, if it misses, the swinger is left in the open with all attacks against them at advantage. Max got hit. So, it is an automatic critical strike, so 2 damage instead of 1.

All heavy weapons like Mjolnir grant the ability "Heavy Swing" where they make the attack at -3 combat, if it hits it's a critical strike, if it misses, the swinger is left in the open with all attacks against them at advantage. Max got hit. So, it is an automatic critical strike, so 2 damage instead of 1.
I think you already said that and I just forgot. xD

I don't really understand that second part with the -2 combat so I guess just normal rolls. lmao

Oh, and did Max use 1 mp for protecting Sassy? I just want to make sure all my battle stats are right... also, do I need to roll anything for Max?

I don't really understand that second part with the -2 combat so I guess just normal rolls. lmao
XD Okay. Uhhh, so, Afflict doesn't deal damage, just the affliction. If you want to add damage that is not from the affliction, then you make the roll at -2 combat.

And I am again confused? I put in red what I am confused by. xD

Health: Bloody | Toughness: 17 +1 with shield | Spell DC: 11 |Manna: 3
Condition: Frightened

Total Combat: +9

Weapons: Shotgun Axe (+2 Combat rolls, simple-range hybrid. Weight 2)
Shield: Standard steel, round (+2 Toughness. Weight 2)
Armor: Leather jacket with steel spaulder on the right shoulder (+1 Toughness. Weight 1)
Accessory I: Steel gauntlet on his right arm
Accessory II: Skull helm (+1 Intimidation. Weight 1)

But it will cause him damage next round, right?
Yes, if he doesn't spend a minor action to douse it out.

And I am again confused? I put in red what I am confused by. xD

Health: Bloody | Toughness: 17 +1 with shield | Spell DC: 11 |Manna: 3
Condition: Frightened

Total Combat: +9

Weapons: Shotgun Axe (+2 Combat rolls, simple-range hybrid. Weight 2)
Shield: Standard steel, round (+2 Toughness. Weight 2)
Armor: Leather jacket with steel spaulder on the right shoulder (+1 Toughness. Weight 1)
Accessory I: Steel gauntlet on his right arm
Accessory II: Skull helm (+1 Intimidation. Weight 1)
Max has a passive ability called "Relentless Endurance" that allows him to add his character level to his toughness if he is using a shield. The shield Max made before he went to Sanctuary was a heavy shield that had +2 toughness bonus. And yeah, the armor gives +1 toughness.

Yes, if he doesn't spend a minor action to douse it out.

Max has a passive ability called "Relentless Endurance" that allows him to add his character level to his toughness if he is using a shield. The shield Max made before he went to Sanctuary was a heavy shield that had +2 toughness bonus. And yeah, the armor gives +1 toughness.
So then should the addition on his toughness be +3 instead of +1?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back