• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Café

I decided to go on a last minute vacation, so after tomorrow I will be gone for two weeks. I am still up for this, so I will jump back in when I get back.

Anyone object to Sassy looking at the letters before everyone else? I just feel like she would (now that I am aware they exist. xD)
The one who isn’t seeing the letters at the moment is Vergilix. Sassy can see them sonce everyone waited for L to wake up and see them too.

The one who isn’t seeing the letters at the moment is Vergilix. Sassy can see them sonce everyone waited for L to wake up and see them too.
I am writing what Sassy did in the interim. Like I said, now that I know they exist, Sassy would have looked at them first thing.

Hello, this rp caught my eye and I was wondering if I could get that summary mentioned on the main page? I've skimmed through the character sheet section along with the different parts of the map, along with few other parts.

Hello, this rp caught my eye and I was wondering if I could get that summary mentioned on the main page? I've skimmed through the character sheet section along with the different parts of the map, along with few other parts.
Hello! Thank you for skimming through things.

Here’s the summery:
L has sent letters to gather people from different parts of the continent. They met up at Sanctuary to discuss things— about a relic, how L managed to grab it, etc. As they got themselves settled, a small group of thieves attempted twice to kidnap/steal from the group. Succeeding once and they snatched the relic. The group followed them, splitting up—one giving chase while the other followed behind them —to trap the thieves. Along the way, the group realized they weren’t just any thieves. They were Templars, a militarized religious group that believe mechromancy is dangerous and should eliminate anything that can do such things. Once there, the group managed to put everyone in the area to sleep and took the thieves away.

Now the group is in the middle of nowhere, aiming to go back to a bandit’s area named Sanctuary,(the group’s original meeting spot) resting as their members are about to tinker with the box that holds the relic.

Hey, man. So, the group has assembled and met up with L in Sanctuary, and while waiting for the others, an incident that started with one of the characters, now infamously known as Sassafras Jenkins in the bandit town, not paying the toll, led to her challenging The Godfather, a Bandit Lord and leader of Sanctuary into a fight in the combat arena. Sassy and crew lost, but the group was close. While that was happening, masked Templars tried to kidnap L, but was foiled by another player character. They rejoined the group, but were betrayed. One of their own turned out to be someone fake. Someone who was just magically transfigured to look like one of the people L contacted. This person slipped the group members who were with L at that time sleeping potion in their food. And those party members woke up gagged and tied up in chests, with an important relic that would help them find the Vault of memories stolen.

After the Godfather fight they gave chase and successfully tracked the thief. They split up, with 4 faster party members on mounts taking a shortcut under the mountain and they were able to arrive at a common resting camp before the thieves. They successfully ambushed them, and now, 2 days later since they gave chase, the thieves who happen to be a group of 3 are now imprisoned in the party's caravan. They are now discussing some new info they got from searching their belongings, and are deciding what to do next. Part of it definitely involves going back to Sanctuary.

This seems interesting. I'm thinking about joining but I might change my mind.
Hello~

You’re welcome to join but should you change your mind after having your character accepted, please let the GM know. Is there anything you want to know about the rp or need any help with something?

That sounds very exciting! I was curious to know (and this is a small question comparatively and I'm sure I'll have more as I go through the application process) but are there designated races for this rp? I couldn't find anything on species or races but I noticed that a few seemed to take inspiration from DND.

That sounds very exciting! I was curious to know (and this is a small question comparatively and I'm sure I'll have more as I go through the application process) but are there designated races for this rp? I couldn't find anything on species or races but I noticed that a few seemed to take inspiration from DND.
Nope, no designated races.

Coolio! I'll try to work on an application ask questions if I'm confused about anything! I've always enjoyed dice central roleplays and this one seems to have a very interesting storyline!

So, Jin137 Jin137 , first we post anything. Players usually post whatever they're rolling for. So for Hester, it's:

Alchemical
Metal

Starting items

After you have posted and clicked edit, and then the 'Throw Dice' button, type in the number of rolls and faces of the dice you wanna throw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back